The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Awesome russian airbag explosion!!!

Oddball87

Come on guys please tell me that the people who have these lying around seriously arent going to start f***ing around with them. They are an extreamly dangerous piece of kit. If it can launch a guy that weighs around 11.5 stone almost 6 foot in the air it is going to do you some serious damage. I wouldnt be suprised if he hasnt suffered from whiplash and a compressed spine from a stupid stunt like that.

The most stupid thing i have seen in a long while.

These charges are powerfull, if a small firework is capable of taking fingers off then just imagine what this could do to you [sHOCK][/sHOCK].

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys please tell me that the people who have these lying around seriously arent going to start f***ing around with them. They are an extreamly dangerous piece of kit. If it can launch a guy that weighs around 11.5 stone almost 6 foot in the air it is going to do you some serious damage. I wouldnt be suprised if he hasnt suffered from whiplash and a compressed spine from a stupid stunt like that.

These charges are powerfull, if a small firework is capable of taking fingers off then just imagine what this could do to you [sHOCK][/sHOCK].

Very true.. could of killed me:(

tl;dr

Do you wash your hands before dinner?

sometimes yes, but i dont eat my food with my fingers.

I just know and understand the laws and physics of explosives, if you f**c about with them one day you will get burnt. Belive me i have been there.

Yes, I can understand that. But one day I'm going to have children, and if we teach the stupid people what not to do, my daughter is going to end up getting wed to one of these stupid types, rendering my grandchildren retards.

I say let natural selection decide.

Yea but the video clearly shows that the guy in the video was a victim he didnt do it out of choice. The people around him are the ones to blame especialy the one that put the 12v charge through it he knew he had done something bad as he was the first person to come over and see if he was ok.

So natural selection here is to the stupid people not the unsuspecting victim

This is a no brainer guys................................................we all know acetalene bombs are much more fun:p

So how are these triggered then? just a 12v for any time?

The only electrical work ive done in cars has been fitting stereo stuff and I did an RLTC in my old Supe which I don't think had an airbag.

I had never heard of one going off accidentally though! Is it easy to do?!