The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Awesome russian airbag explosion!!!

Oddball87

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats put me off putting my spare airbag in a plastic bin and setting off. The thing would launch itself across the neighbourhood and no doubt his something expensive.

Didnt realise they had that much force, I knew they pushed a lot of air out quickly but really that much?

Well thats put me off putting my spare airbag in a plastic bin and setting off. The thing would launch itself across the neighbourhood and no doubt his something expensive.

Didnt realise they had that much force, I knew they pushed a lot of air out quickly but really that much?

Its like a gunshot, if you look at a slow motion video, you can see a flash when it kicks of, horrible stuff to mess with. Ill never touch an airbag again after seeing that as ive risked it twice for the supra:blink:

GfzDq_QeK_g

It goes pretty high.

the workshop manager i used to work for had a guy he was working with killed by and airbad whilst fitting an alarm. aparently he power probed the wrong plug and it snaped his neck when it went off

ouch

That is almost what happened to me. If my head had been a few inches up I would be dead:blink: