The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gonna go single

ADD

Well picked the car up wed afternoon all looking good as always. Took the car to SRR today for Ryan to map and made a happy

566 bhp and just shy of 555 lb ft I'm absolutely chuffed with it.

I'll post a proper thread up tomo and put the graph up to

All round :)

Yes it looks great - is that similar in size to the BW8375? Does anyone have the inducer and exducer dimensions for the wheels?

I don't know much about the BEP turbos really as most of what Geoff at Fullrace told me led me away from them and back to BW (obviously!). It looks like it would easily outperform a T61 for midrange and top end but I suppose a more modern day comparison would be a 6262 or 6265.

Yes it looks great - is that similar in size to the BW8375? .

When i was looking at the BW range i was told the Bullsye S362 and the BW 91/79 were the same thing. The 88/75 was a slightly smaller version, unsure of the 83/75 u mentioned though mate :)

The Bullseye S362 looks to be a proper bit of kit at a great price though :cool:

For auto comparisson i believe Supramatt has a T61 PHR kit with an auto, he may have a graph to compare if you want one....

When i was looking at the BW range i was told the Bullsye S362 and the BW 91/79 were the same thing. The 88/75 was a slightly smaller version, unsure of the 83/75 u mentioned though mate :)

The Bullseye S362 looks to be a proper bit of kit at a great price though :cool:

For auto comparisson i believe Supramatt has a T61 PHR kit with an auto, he may have a graph to compare if you want one....

91/79 is the exact same turbo as the S366, both are 66mm turbos, S362 is a 62mm. Bullseye do a billet version of there turbos now, I'm sure we will be testing them out soon, be interesting to see the difference. Also if you have a Borg Warner turbo already you can buy the billet wheel and have it fitted to your existing turbo if needed.

Whats the difference between Bullseye and BW or Garrett

Just out of curiosity Paul, whey have you choosen BullsEye to go with your Kits?

Bullseye use Borg Warner turbos as the base for the own units. Some are off the shelf BW and some are a mix and match of Bullseyes own wheels/housings/etc.

A few reasons:

1. Much better value for money than Garrett, PT BB, etc

2. They perform just as well

3. Reliable units

4. Rebuidable in the UK at a reasonable cost

I can supply any turbo with my kits though, if you want a Garrett or any other make to that matter.

Bullseye use Borg Warner turbos as the base for the own units. Some are off the shelf BW and some are a mix and match of Bullseyes own wheels/housings/etc.

A few reasons:

1. Much better value for money than Garrett, PT BB, etc

2. They perform just as well

3. Reliable units

4. Rebuidable in the UK at a reasonable cost

I can supply any turbo with my kits though, if you want a Garrett or any other make to that matter.

Thanks Paul, I am just talking to Marty so looking at the options , think your kit is the wineer but I am looking at running a Flexi fuel setup E85/Petrol