The mkiv Supra Owners Club

"Mint" Facelift TT Auto ***SOLD***

movistar

It'll pick up again guys it always does. Just not in a hurry. Generally the Sun brings out the Supra lovers, and lets be honest, nobody wants to own one in this weather when it's just going to be sat on the drive. (Albeit looking pretty.) :D

True. Mine is sat under it's blanket with 4" of snow on top with the battery on trickle charge.....:(

We got ours at the end of September and still expected to get out at least once a week in it over the winter. The two cold snaps have meant that the car has now gone nearly a month without seeing tarmac....:rolleyes:

Although, it does look great..!!

H.

Come on Guys mine has snow mode, so you can use it all year round.....Lol

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll pick up again guys it always does. Just not in a hurry. Generally the Sun brings out the Supra lovers, and lets be honest, nobody wants to own one in this weather when it's just going to be sat on the drive. (Albeit looking pretty.) :D

Yeah I hope it does! Although I think fuel prices for some are starting to bite! But I can remember when I first got mine and a car like this was in the show room for 18k! And IMO this car should be worth 8-9k all day long!

Come on Guys mine has snow mode, so you can use it all year round.....Lol

When I had mine it was my daily driver and I used it winter and summer! I never found it bad just took it easy and enjoyed looking cool :eyebrows:

• 3 weeks later...
:( Sad to see her go. Don't be a stranger now Adrian :)

I wont...cheers mate:-)

some one got a real bargin there.

dont forget pictures of the new project,you sold to fund

I know the car was a steal...thank god i sold some bits off it to make up the short fall, ended up getting 8k for it in total in the end :-)

• 7 months later...
my god why is he selling i would have thought he would have held on to her long term. she looked a stunner

I know!? Here is his add on ebay...really not the best, he has changed the wheels and now it has a scratch on the rear bumper apparantly?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1996-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-SILVER-FACELIFT-MODEL-/250869242362?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a68f8d9fa

Other than that its pretty much the same.

those wheels are horrible it looked some much better bone stock! good price though.

not tempted to buy it back?

Yeah of course...but i dont think the missus would be too impressed as we have twins arriving very very soon.

It looked the best when it had the TTE wheels on and the oem skirts.As you say the stock look still is so much better that tack!

Just need a small win fall and another garage to hide it in..Lol

Yeah of course...but i dont think the missus would be too impressed as we have twins arriving very very soon.

It looked the best when it had the TTE wheels on and the oem skirts.As you say the stock look still is so much better that tack!

Just need a small win fall and another garage to hide it in..Lol

lol stop thinking practically and go for it, you can fit kids in the back...just :p

lol stop thinking practically and go for it, you can fit kids in the back...just :p

I am having a hard enough time stopping myself buying this back...your not helping;-)

Post 27 for the under car pics....christ what am i doing looking at these, i should be looking at pram's!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.