The mkiv Supra Owners Club

"Mint" Facelift TT Auto ***SOLD***

movistar

Thanks for the nice comment, active spoiler imho should be black on a stock look Supra, but hey if someone want to paint it [sAD][/sAD]who am i to argue:sly::)

I think the black active spoiler works really well against the silver and compliments your lights.

I'm just glad my money us tied up as this car looks a Minter and at this price it really is a real deal

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Oh shit it looks as good as the exterior, like new.

I'll try to find some funds. It looks mint ;)

Thanks....i know it's pretty clean underneath, and i haven't even tried to clean it either!

Got to thank the weather in japan for it i guess, and as i have said i don't drive it in the wet and its always lived in my warm garage.

I have been asked has it been undersealed?.....well i guess it has but not by us here in the UK just from factory, but if you look at a new car underneath nowadays they look exactly the same. Personally i like it that way no hidden surprises if you get what i mean.

Thanks....i know it's pretty clean underneath, and i haven't even tried to clean it either!

Got to thank the weather in japan for it i guess, and as i have said i don't drive it in the wet and its always lived in my warm garage.

I have been asked has it been undersealed?.....well i guess it has but not by us here in the UK just from factory, but if you look at a new car underneath nowadays they look exactly the same. Personally i like it that way no hidden surprises if you get what i mean.

I don't think it has been undersealed. It looks as if it has rarely seen any moisture...!!

How this car is still around, is beyond me...:(

H.

i want this soo bad but i just am not getting a supra until this bad weather passes as it would be my first Rear wheel drive car lol and dont thikn it would go down to well! And i just would not want to ruin such a lovely car!

Grrr i really need to just get the ball rolling and sell my glanza!! Wanna PX :p

just messing buddy! :D

Dan

Bump.

Thanks

Jesus mate, that just ticks all my boxes for a supra, love it and wish i could have that!

Well you can have it......if you got the cash :-)

i want this soo bad but i just am not getting a supra until this bad weather passes as it would be my first Rear wheel drive car lol and dont thikn it would go down to well! And i just would not want to ruin such a lovely car!

Grrr i really need to just get the ball rolling and sell my glanza!! Wanna PX :p

just messing buddy! :D

Dan

Dan dont worry about the bad weather...it's a facelift! They have snow mode :-)

Iam not even sure what a glanza is? iam gonna look it up now just out of interest.....

Dan dont worry about the bad weather...it's a facelift! They have snow mode :-)

Iam not even sure what a glanza is? iam gonna look it up now just out of interest.....

Haha i feel offended ;) just kidding, ya sure ya dnt mean deathwish mode???? :o

Im sure ya know wat the glanza is now? :) little pocket rocket.. :)

Dan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.