The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The biggest loser, MKIV style

The Raven

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing the opposite to most of you guys i have gone from15.5 stone to just under 17 in 8 weeks since ive been going on the wights and upped calories to 3500.

You have a perfect excuse and that's muscle is heavier than fat. :)

I need to get the bike out soon and get back into riding. Really enjoyed it and felt better within days

• 4 weeks later...
I'm doing the opposite to most of you guys i have gone from15.5 stone to just under 17 in 8 weeks since ive been going on the wights and upped calories to 3500.

So 19lbs in 8 weeks, thats good going. Not all of that will be muscle though.

You have a perfect excuse and that's muscle is heavier than fat. :)

I need to get the bike out soon and get back into riding. Really enjoyed it and felt better within days

True, but out of that 19lbs gains most folk will be lucky to add 2/3lbs of lean tissue.

YOU FAT BAS*%'s!!!

I was over 15 and a half stone three months ago, I'm under 13 and a half now. Losing weight is easy, use up more calories than you're taking in! I have had some help from Geo with diet plan, low carb high protein. I have put on a bit more muscle but my main goal is to get the fat off so lots of cardio.

12 stone is apparently the "ideal weight" for my height, I want to get down to that before I'll start putting on a bit more muscle mass hopefully.

YOU FAT BAS*%'s!!!

I was over 15 and a half stone three months ago, I'm under 13 and a half now. Losing weight is easy, use up more calories than you're taking in! I have had some help from Geo with diet plan, low carb high protein. I have put on a bit more muscle but my main goal is to get the fat off so lots of cardio.

12 stone is apparently the "ideal weight" for my height, I want to get down to that before I'll start putting on a bit more muscle mass hopefully.

you can gain muscle at the same time as losing fat bud. When doing weights etc, you damage the muscle your working, but eating healthy the body will repair and grow that muscle, using the nutrients you give it. :D

As you lose more weight you will indeed look bigger as muscle looks better than fat, so say you weigh 12st, you will infact look heavier. :D

What we might do is change about your diet soon, see if it makes any difference?

PM me laters and we'll get it sorted :D

P.s Great work on coming down 2st, thats 28lbs bud. :thumbs:

What we might do is change about your diet soon, see if it makes any difference?

PM me laters and we'll get it sorted :D

P.s Great work on coming down 2st, thats 28lbs bud. :thumbs:

It was actually 31lbs in exactly 3 months :)

Still a fair bit of flab on the belly and moobs, having a big push this month going to try and hit 12 and a half stone by the end of the month, then probably look to changing diet around I guess?

So 19lbs in 8 weeks, thats good going. Not all of that will be muscle though.

True, but out of that 19lbs gains most folk will be lucky to add 2/3lbs of lean tissue.

I know that matey, my plan is to get to 18 stone then see how i feel maybe cut and see how i look then, i'm currently at 17.3.

Just glad to finally be back doing it :)

Think its time to change the routine and up calories again but i honestly dont think i can eat much more :(

It was actually 31lbs in exactly 3 months :)

Still a fair bit of flab on the belly and moobs, having a big push this month going to try and hit 12 and a half stone by the end of the month, then probably look to changing diet around I guess?

Nice!!!! Gota love results like that. I mean i can only advise on how to lose weight, its upto the Individual to do the hard work. Perfect Example of how to do it bud. :D

Yeah we'll give it till end of Feb, then we can change it about. I'll get you to your ideal weight in no time, my Fee is a Burger King when down at the Pod? :D

I know that matey, my plan is to get to 18 stone then see how i feel maybe cut and see how i look then, i'm currently at 17.3.

Just glad to finally be back doing it :)

Think its time to change the routine and up calories again but i honestly dont think i can eat much more :(

100g oats(1cup), 2coops protein, 350ml milk, Blend it, drink it, Job Done. :D

Thats my brekky along with a bowl of cereal. You think i should maybe have 2 lots of that a day to help?

you can bud, liquid food will be absorbed faster into the body. I also use pine nuts, small enough to just swallow whole, good for you, aswell as having good fats, and good cals. :D

Started with a bit of light exercise on Wednesday night a rather poor 3 mile run that was hardly jogging pace. 27 minutes for 3 miles is almost going backwards. Never mind though the weight is still coming off. I'm down to 13 10 now so another 5lb gone on top of the stone I dropped in that crash diet week. Hopefully by the end of the month I can smash my weight down to below 13 stone but its going to start getting hard now as the exercise is going to start putting muscle on negating the weight lost in fat.

On the plus side looking to bench 100kg+ now

Still fat.......

Very nice, my target is 100kg pressing in the next few weeks, doing 95 easy enough. My weight has gone up in the last 6 months nearly a stone to 17.2, but my waist not any bigger and my body fat not changing much. I've been back weight lifting properly for those 6 months after a back injury. Need to reduce fat though so altering diet and starting tae-bo again, my knees have starting aching so I'm too heavy.

Well went to the gym again today.

20 mins on the xtrainer hill

15 mins on the runner at 8.0 (without stopping)

Then 100+ with the skipping rope.

So i must be getting fitter...........Still fat.........but fitter.

Give it a few months and you can scrap that "fat" bit, mate :)

Well went to the gym again today.

20 mins on the xtrainer hill

15 mins on the runner at 8.0 (without stopping)

Then 100+ with the skipping rope.

So i must be getting fitter...........Still fat.........but fitter.

Mate thats inspiring me! I hurt still from the run on Wednesday but we did a 5 mile walk to try and stretch it off a bit today. Tomorrow I'm getting my run buddy out and at least matching my sh*te Wednesday time for 3 miles. This time around other than getting a Nigerian runners physique I'm going to try and put some muscle on my frame as well. Looks like I'll have to get myself into the gym as well as just running.