The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The biggest loser, MKIV style

The Raven

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck dude, stop on the carbs as early in the day as you can and drink plenty of very cold water.

BTW Muscle cannot turn to fat and fat cannot turn to muscle, the reason people say i stopped lifting and it all turned to fat is that they do not stop eating all the extra calories your body NEEDS when lifting;)

Good luck dude, stop on the carbs as early in the day as you can and drink plenty of very cold water.

BTW Muscle cannot turn to fat and fat cannot turn to muscle, the reason people say i stopped lifting and it all turned to fat is that they do not stop eating all the extra calories your body NEEDS when lifting;)

Been a hard week, now i have the weekend to get though without beer and takeaway.

I know i shouldnt be but my current eating goes something like this.

Can of low carb monstor for breakfast.

Salad for lunch, as much as i can get on the plate with sweet chilli.

Normal dinner, and fruit for pudding.

Good God I'd die if that's all I ate!! :D

I'm so used to eating and drinking what I want, when I want. Some of my mates call me fatty even though I'm slim (32" waist trousers) I regulary go to Mcdonalds and have 2-3 Big Macs and large fries for lunch (Some members on here have whitnessed my eating habits :D) get drunk every weekend, don't go gym and can't gain a pound. So many people trying to lose weight and i'm trying to gain it I've very high metabolism :D

Well done on losing 1/2 stone so quick and keeping to that diet. Must be very hard work, but think how proud you'll be once you start noticing the weight you've lost Keep on going mate!! :)

Been a hard week, now i have the weekend to get though without beer and takeaway.

I know i shouldnt be but my current eating goes something like this.

Sweet Chilli is your friend, it makes everything taste nice.

I suggest creating a smoothie with fruits and throw in some oats mid-day to keep you going, as I know you do physical work.

Why are you trying to get off cereal and milk?

I can understand doing it after you have had brekky, but to miss one of the most important times of the day for eating just seems a bit silly to me IMO.

However if it works for you then carry on, your progress has been good so far, keep it up matey.

I think i would be more than happy with a 2lb loss next week.

Im debating how bad a Chicken shish kebab is. Anyone have an idea.

I figure its just grilled chicken and salad?

Be careful with that. When I started my diet I started checking the calorie/fat/sat fat/sugar/salt contents and I was shocked. Normal chicken breast has nothing but about 5% of your daily fat in it. BBQ/Spicy chicken legs and thighs had about 30% of your daily fat or something stupidly high in them.

The seasoning/flavouring seems to have a whole load of crap in it.

Butterflied chicken breast on the barbeque is nice and not bad for you :)

I recently lost 3 stone in 3 months; easy peasy one you get started.

I cut right down on carbs, ate very small evening meals, plenty of fruit and veg, and lots of water.

Discovered a little corker in the aisles at Tesco; snack sized packes of mixed seeds. They're high in protein (about 24g), keep your hunger at bay for a fair while, and cost about 80p

2lbs down. Will post picture in a min.

Going to push to get below the 18st mark.

Nice one for keeping up with the diet/exercise/weight loss.

I've lost another couple of lbs since this started so altogether I've lost just over 2 stone, pretty happy with the way this is going :)