The mkiv Supra Owners Club

G & T's Dating Thread

Gerry

G & T’s Dating Thread

:love::love::love:

Gerry & Tracey would like to introduce you to this new thread which is designed to help you find your Supra Soul Mate TM

As some of you know, following our whirlwind on-line romance of

recent weeks, Gerry & Tracey are hoping to “share the love with you”

and help you find your dream partner.

Now we all know that some members spend far to much time on here

and are obviously just desperate to meet Mr or Mrs Right - is this you ?

Do You:

Find yourself on here for more than two hours per night ?

Sometimes imagine what two Supra’s would look like on your drive ?

Find you are looking longingly at that perfect someone’s avatar ?

Just in desperate need of a good shag ?

:blush:

If so, this thread is for you !

Now because Gerrykins & Traceyboos know you are a shy lot, we thought that you may need a little help, so as well as putting your own name down, for no extra charge, you can also put the names down of other couples that you feel would be the prefect match - obviously with the reasons you think they would make the perfect pair !

For instance I personally could see JamieP & Dude getting it on (despite what their partners think) I mean, just think what a lovechild of a nine second car could result from such a union made in heaven !

Supra Soul Mate is a Trade Mark of the Eros Dating Agency & Massage Parlour

G & T’s Dating Thread accept no responsibility for theft or unwanted pregnancy.

By submitting your name to this thread you undertake to be a sad, lonely person.

Usual terms and conditions apply, copies available in brail from the address above.

Your Supra Soul Mate could go down as well as up.[/

ooOoo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you find me a long legged blond at least 40dd whose dad owns a petrol station and a fully equipped garage with fully trained mechanics and a fishing boat tied up at the end of the garden please

No problem, ther's a guy living near us, he's at least six feet two, he's definately over 40 (about 55 I guess judging by his bad teeth and toupe).

He owns a small filling station and he once went to the Isle of Wight on the ferry - close enough ?

Can you find me a long legged blond at least 40dd whose dad owns a petrol station and a fully equipped garage with fully trained mechanics and a fishing boat tied up at the end of her garden please

No probs, will your wife be joining our dating site as well, as there are a number of extremely fit guys on the books :eyebrows:

So what do you recon Tracey, will we have our first wedding by Christmas (or just a lovers tryst at SupraPod perhaps) and more to the point can we make our fortune out of it and sail away to somewhere warm togther :love: :search: