The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 J-spec N/A Manual Black

nasoup

My Supra has to go back up for sale unfortunately. The car is machanically sound and runs beautifully apart from rear quarter damage and a few faults (listed in the ad). Its a 1993 j-spec SZ manual N/A with 137000 miles on the clock. MOT till june 2011, TAX till August 2011.

G4 Clifford Alarm

OEM Sideskirts

Tein Super Street Shocks & Springs

Rear Wiper Removed Proffesionally

UK Spec Headlights

Super Advan 17'' Wheels w/good tyres

Aftermarket Exhaust

Zun Sport Bumper Grills

Do-Luck Braided Brake Hoses

HKS Induction

Converted to MPH

Bad points:

Had a prang in it a couple of days ago which caused damage to the passenger side rear quarter(shown in pics)

No stereo equiptment included

The driver's side of the car seems to have been repainted and there is a bit of paint flake on the bottom of the rear arch(shown in picture) and the drivers side window is Toyota but isnt from the factory. Apart from what i'v had respayed since i'v owned the car (Tailgate, Bonnet and front bumper) The paintwork, especially the driver's side, isn't fantastic.

Due to the condition of the paintwork when I got the car I was a bit worried so I checked and there is no record of this car being in an accident on the DVLA database.

I just want to add that nobody ever notices the imperfections in the paint until I mention it. I have been driving this car for nearly 2 years now and it drives very smooth, it's gone through 2 MOT's without any major problems so i would be more than happy to say that its machanically fine.

The Advan wheels have been painted with a rattle can so they're peeling abit but nothing obvious really.

Red triangle appears on the dash

Speedo doesn't work at all.

Interior panels were painted but 2 out of the 6 panels have started to bubble.

Theirs a tear in the drivers side doorcard. I'm pretty sure thats it.

No plastic trimming for the rear arch's.

The only history i'v got is the import document and the history i'v amounted over the past 20months i'v had it.

£1600

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Hmm,

Does it show fault codes? Any idea why the dash does not work? Are you open to frank but probably insulting offers considering the damage and issues. My brother in law is looking for a black n/a 5 speed and may well be interested.

I havnt tested for a code, I know it's not brakes as I had new discs, pads and even replaced a siezed calliper with a brand new one and the red triangle still didn't go so I'm sure it's nothing serious. The dash does work, it's just the speedometer that doesn't work because the aftermarket mph converter box has packed in. Make me an offer Raven, I can only say no.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.