The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paper Today....

tony tt

There are a lot more important problems than people covering themselves up to worry about.

We have to end apartheid for one, slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger.

We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women.

We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values.

Most importantly we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

I agree entirely. Furthermore, we need better and more affordable care for the elderly. We need to control and find a cure for the AIDS epidemic and we need to improve the quality of education. We also have to crack down on crime and illegal drugs.

But economically we're still a mess. We have to find a way to hold down the inflation rate and reduce the deficit. We also need to provide training and jobs for the unemployed as well as protect existing British jobs from unfair foreign imports. We have to make Britain a leader by promoting economic growth and business expansion.

:rlol:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As most of you guys know I got locked up for a while, not only do there appear to be many 'devout' muslims in prison (no doubt something to do with the advantages you get) but there are some prisons where the wings are totaly muslim, they cannot put any other faiths on them because they get forced to become muslim or badly beaten up, the muslims complained about people having george forman type grills and got them banned because the smell of cooking chopped pork offended them, bacon was taken off the menu in Ford...... because it offended the muslims, we were not allowed to put up st Georges flags on St Georges day because it offended the muslims !!!!! We had a re-nag on that one and refused, my pal Nick ' the headhunter' Chapman told the screws to tell the muslims who were offended to come and talk about it, sure enough a little posse of about 20 came up trying to be all gangster but after Nick explained things they seemed happy, point is they came up all mob handed like they actually intimidate people, i'll enclose a little pic of Nick.

We hardly ever had english food because we have to cater for the minorities!!!!! Now I spent 7 months in a spanish prison and we never got roast beef once, plenty of fish heads but no beef!!!

Timid Nick!!!

This is so true mate. One other examply, my girlfiend was not aloud to put a little christmas tree on her desk at work because a muslim was offened last year with christmas dec's!!! And one more my work mates son comes back from Afgan after nearly 7 months of hell. On the way home on the motorway him and i few off his mates stop at a BK for a bit to eat. All dressed in desert kit still. He gose and orders his meal then the lad serving him said no i aint serving you scum and spatt and the floor as he walked off how fucked up is that!?

This is so true mate. One other examply, my girlfiend was not aloud to put a little christmas tree on her desk at work because a muslim was offened last year with christmas dec's!!! And one more my work mates son comes back from Afgan after nearly 7 months of hell. On the way home on the motorway him and i few off his mates stop at a BK for a bit to eat. All dressed in desert kit still. He gose and orders his meal then the lad serving him said no i aint serving you scum and spatt and the floor as he walked off how $#@!ed up is that!?

Reading that I'd say we need to improve our education system rather than worrying about Muslims.

Firefox's integral spell-checker is showing that with more red than a slaughterhouse wall.:blink:

This really pales into insignificance, this has been shamelessly lifted from Wiki. Carl Sagan made this address in 2006.

"The Pale Blue Dot is a photograph of planet Earth taken in 1990 by Voyager 1 from a record distance, showing it against the vastness of space. By request of Carl Sagan, NASA commanded the Voyager 1 spacecraft, having completed its primary mission and now leaving the Solar System, to turn its camera around and to take a photograph of Earth across a great expanse of space. Voyager 1 was approx 3,781,782,502 miles away from Earth

From this distant vantage point, the Earth might not seem of particular interest. But for us, it's different. Consider again that dot. That's here, that's home, that's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of this pixel on the scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner, how frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds.

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

The Earth is the only world known so far to harbor life. There is nowhere else, at least in the near future, to which our species could migrate. Visit, yes. Settle, not yet. Like it or not, for the moment the Earth is where we make our stand.

It has been said that astronomy is a humbling and character-building experience. There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known."

Guest Supra-T
This is so true mate. One other examply, my girlfiend was not aloud to put a little christmas tree on her desk at work because a muslim was offened last year with christmas dec's!!! And one more my work mates son comes back from Afgan after nearly 7 months of hell. On the way home on the motorway him and i few off his mates stop at a BK for a bit to eat. All dressed in desert kit still. He gose and orders his meal then the lad serving him said no i aint serving you scum and spatt and the floor as he walked off how fucked up is that!?

Why would a cristmas tree offend a Muslim?!??

But your Burger King example is purely bollox I think, because they have cameras left right and centre in there and to simply cut a long story short he'll lose his job if he done that!! Btw how did you know he was a Muslim? Was he wearing a burkh too?

Stop listening to the news and taking every word that's said on there as a written truth. Simply put it's a pile of rubbish.

If this is truly a free country as some say and not just a puppet being controlled by certain people I'd be able to voice my honest opinion on 9/11 and 7/7. There was a ground breaking documentary made about these events that had evidence and expert analysis of what really happend that was banned from being broadcast on British and american television but was shown all around the world.

Open your eyes and see what's going on around you, learn to read between the lines...

I don't doubt the figures are possibly exagerated but if one race breeds more than another then eventually the faster breeding will take over and go from the minority to the majority ?

Yes that is true but the program distinguished on the grounds of culture and religion. The Western world is becoming increasingly atheist and agnostic: that is a sub culture within itself. The video doesnt take into account such factors. In terms of religion, then yes Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. That doesnt necessarily mean Dude is gonna get his kids circumcised and start belly dancing though.

I like how at the end of the video it mentions Islamic plans discussing governance in the West. Funnily enough, you don't need a vast geographical majority to govern as can be observed by the comparatively tiny population of Jews. They command the greatest power and influence over the entire world whether it be the finiancial sector or politically. Just observe overwhelming Jewish influence in the United States Congress.

Why would a cristmas tree offend a Muslim?!??

But your Burger King example is purely bollox I think, because they have cameras left right and centre in there and to simply cut a long story short he'll lose his job if he done that!! Btw how did you know he was a Muslim? Was he wearing a burkh too?

Stop listening to the news and taking every word that's said on there as a written truth. Simply put it's a pile of rubbish.

If this is truly a free country as some say and not just a puppet being controlled by certain people I'd be able to voice my honest opinion on 9/11 and 7/7. There was a ground breaking documentary made about these events that had evidence and expert analysis of what really happend that was banned from being broadcast on British and american television but was shown all around the world.

Open your eyes and see what's going on around you, learn to read between the lines...

I dont no why ask the women who moaned. It aint bollox and i dont just read bullshit news. i no for a fact this happen he did lose his job and got beaten to an ich of his life if you must no. The lad that did it got cuffed by the police for beating the respect less nasty-person. He waiting to see what he gets for it.

Offland, please refrain from going over the top with the language.

You could have fixed the spelling as well while you were in there.

Well, alas, after the initial good start it's devolving into tabloid style hysteria, txt-spk ranting, and conspiracy theories. The sands of time for this thread are running out.

It's not a question of offence (personally if a thread annoys me I don't read it, a concept lost on many I fear). It's just that there have been a lot of religious threads recently and all of them spiral into ranting arguments between people who, lets face it, are never going to be swayed to the other side. Certainly not overnight by typing on a forum, anyway. So it just generates bad feeling that bleeds over to the rest of the club.

The edict for now is to can any religious thread as soon as it's noticed, to avoid this. I figured that this one should be left to run for now, though, as it was a fairly constructive discussion that left out hearsay, rumour, personal attacks and so forth. However that's now happening, and it's getting heated, so it may get locked :shrug: We'll see how it goes.

-Ian

A fair comment and a true one i am sorry for my spelling i am, abit dyslectic (mong) :) I think all threads like this should be band. It will stop people like me getting anoyed and making comments that might make people fall out over things that will never change

Well when were all going to mosques and following one religion it shouldnt be a problem :)

I highly doubt the world will exist without [any] religion, but why would atheists suddenly start following a religion?

You'll never have me praying in a mosque, church, synagogue or anywhere for that matter.

A fair comment and a true one i am sorry for my spelling i am, abit dyslectic (mong) :) I think all threads like this should be band. It will stop people like me getting anoyed and making comments that might make people fall out over things that will never change

Rather than ban open discussions, would it not be better for you to not post in ones that make you angry? :)

Well when were all going to mosques and following one religion it shouldnt be a problem :)

That would involve the human race moving backwards, which I just can't see happening. History would suggest that people move forwards in general, leaving silly ideas behind :)

I dont no why ask the women who moaned. It aint bollox and i dont just read bull$#@! news. i no for a fact this happen he did lose his job and got beaten to an ich of his life if you must no. The lad that did it got cuffed by the police for beating the respect less nasty-person. He waiting to see what he gets for it.

There are bound to be isolated incidents such as these circulating around. Just because one silly woman took offence to a Xmas tree doesn't mean all Muslims do. I bet 90% couldn't care less about it.

Case in point; when I first moved here, on my FIRST day of school I got the living daylight kicked out of me because I was a "paki". For the longest time I didn't understand why I was being subject to this abuse; you would never get that kind of behaviour in Pakistan. The younger generation have no respect- it was like shock therapy: people abusing teachers, swearing, smoking, shagging uncontrollably.

In a sense I'm glad I got exposed to that kind of environment. It made me stronger and understand a lot of things. But you don't see me use incidents such as the above to make blanket assumptions about the whole of the white UK population. It's a mixture of applying logic, educating myself and making a genuine attempt to understand the situation.