The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Paper Today....

tony tt

Guest Supra-T
I spent some time in Morroco and was treated very well but trust me that can all change very quickly, the couple caught petting on the beach in Saudi were locked up straight away, we can do that in the UK didn't wash there did it, I'm not talking about getting served in a restaurant as you well know, how many christian churches do you see in Iran/Iraq etc compared to the amount of Mosques being built here. Some parts of the country are virtually no go if you are not Muslim.

I don't know about Iran/Iraq but in Egypt, there's a lot of churches.

How many mosques are there here compared to churches?

My point is, the amount of religious buildings is directly proportion to the amount of people who are practicing the religion in the area. :)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I spent some time in Morroco and was treated very well but trust me that can all change very quickly, the couple caught petting on the beach in Saudi were locked up straight away, we can do that in the UK didn't wash there did it, I'm not talking about getting served in a restaurant as you well know, how many christian churches do you see in Iran/Iraq etc compared to the amount of Mosques being built here. Some parts of the country are virtually no go if you are not Muslim.

:thumbs:

To be honest I've never been or heard of these no go Muslim areas. In Pakistan there are quite a few churches and some areas are wholly Christian. Do you know what the white strip in the Pakistan flag represents? It represents minorities (non Muslims) and describes the make up of Pakistan.

As for the Saudi beach incident; to be honest they deserved it if the allegations were true. The same would apply for Muslim couples. You scarcely hear about the breaches by the latter group though do you?

Also, in regards to hoodies its not unlawful to cover your face. There actually was a new type of clothing that looked like a gas mask but made of cloth. JD Sports were selling them I think. But yeah some places wouldn't let hoodies in where they would let people in niqabs in. I guess people were scared to be perceived to be discriminating on the grounds of religion.

I'm all for people practising there beliefs in the way they see fit(I best say "as long as i does not harm others" but I think that goes as a given).

Calling for a ban on them for security reasons is like banning the internet because you can find how to make a nuclear bomb. I train people who work for the NHS so a very diverse bunch, I never adjust how i treat people on what they are wearing, but on what internet browser they use but on how they act. Sometimes you cant help but pre-judge but that should not effect how you treat them, its always nice to be proven wrong. What does it matter if it is a man or woman under there, I have no plan to date them either way.

To be honest I've never been or heard of these no go Muslim areas. In Pakistan there are quite a few churches and some areas are wholly Christian. Do you know what the white strip in the Pakistan flag represents? It represents minorities (non Muslims) and describes the make up of Pakistan.

As for the Saudi beach incident; to be honest they deserved it if the allegations were true. The same would apply for Muslim couples. You scarcely hear about the breaches by the latter group though do you?

Also, in regards to hoodies its not unlawful to cover your face. There actually was a new type of clothing that looked like a gas mask but made of cloth. JD Sports were selling them I think. But yeah some places wouldn't let hoodies in where they would let people in niqabs in. I guess people were scared to be perceived to be discriminating on the grounds of religion.

As most of you guys know I got locked up for a while, not only do there appear to be many 'devout' muslims in prison (no doubt something to do with the advantages you get) but there are some prisons where the wings are totaly muslim, they cannot put any other faiths on them because they get forced to become muslim or badly beaten up, the muslims complained about people having george forman type grills and got them banned because the smell of cooking chopped pork offended them, bacon was taken off the menu in Ford...... because it offended the muslims, we were not allowed to put up st Georges flags on St Georges day because it offended the muslims !!!!! We had a re-nag on that one and refused, my pal Nick ' the headhunter' Chapman told the screws to tell the muslims who were offended to come and talk about it, sure enough a little posse of about 20 came up trying to be all gangster but after Nick explained things they seemed happy, point is they came up all mob handed like they actually intimidate people, i'll enclose a little pic of Nick.

We hardly ever had english food because we have to cater for the minorities!!!!! Now I spent 7 months in a spanish prison and we never got roast beef once, plenty of fish heads but no beef!!!

Timid Nick!!!

Nick.jpg

Theres too much leeway given to foreign faiths in this country and as a result hinders our own uk growth. We could talk about this till the end of time but at the end of the day its just not right not right at all.

Last post on the subject for me.

Just to be the devil's advocate (Dude & Tony), would you okay if women say from a Zulu tribe wore what they wore? They tend to just small amounts of clothes around the private area's and breast are exposed (if you are not aware). Would you then say that they wore too little?

A poll was done of this recently and less than 5% of the Muslim women population in the UK wear a burqa, I have no idea why this is being made such a fuss now, they have only been wearing them for the last few thousand years. Maybe their is not much on the news at the moment.

Dude, it seems like you have had a bad time in prison but the fact that you have based your opinion on a few thugs who don't like pork is like me going to a BNP Party & then deciding that every that does eat pork is stupid. You have gone on about Muslim countries not having churches etc which we have discussed before, they do and they seem to get along on fine. I went to Morroco about a month ago and remember it is a full Islamic state but they also have churches, seem to have no issues and everyone gets along fine.

Just to be the devil's advocate (Dude & Tony), would you okay if women say from a Zulu tribe wore what they wore? They tend to just small amounts of clothes around the private area's and breast are exposed (if you are not aware). Would you then say that they wore too little?

A poll was done of this recently and less than 5% of the Muslim women population in the UK wear a burqa, I have no idea why this is being made such a fuss now, they have only been wearing them for the last few thousand years. Maybe their is not much on the news at the moment.

Dude, it seems like you have had a bad time in prison but the fact that you have based your opinion on a few thugs who don't like pork is like me going to a BNP Party & then deciding that every that does eat pork is stupid. You have gone on about Muslim countries not having churches etc which we have discussed before, they do and they seem to get along on fine. I went to Morroco about a month ago and remember it is a full Islamic state but they also have churches, seem to have no issues and everyone gets along fine.

No dude I did not have a bad time, bullies even in gangs only pick on the weak, I was fortunate not to have been at these prisions with press ganging gangster muslims running around!!!! And for the umpteenth time you are not getting it, your zulu comment proves that its not the dress that bothers me its the bending over backwards concessions!!!! If zulu birds want to walk around naked and are allowed thtas fine as long as everyone else who is not Zulu is also allowed.

They may have been wearing them for the last 1000 years but they have only just started demanding all sorts of stuff and blowing up tube trains, Blairs govt was far too PC they have completley bolloxed this country.

If you walk in a bank with a burka/niqab thingy you will prob get served, walk in with a crash helmet and the screens will prob shoot up, you can't wear a hoody in bluewater but you can wear a niqab, not saying I like hoodies but its wrong.

Possibly because experience suggests those wearing crash helmets might be robbers, and those wearing hoodies cause trouble?

When did you last hear of a Muslim woman wearing a bhurka robbing a petrol station or chavving around in a shopping centre?

Also this is a point of Law. You can wear what you like in this country, it is a free country, no law tells you what you can and cannot wear in public. But privately owned places like shopping centres, petrol stations and nightclubs etc can discriminate on what you wear, whether or not they want your business based on what you're wearing is up to them.

"Also this is a point of Law. You can wear what you like in this country, it is a free country, no law tells you what you can and cannot wear in public. But privately owned places like shopping centres, petrol stations and nightclubs etc can discriminate on what you wear, whether or not they want your business based on what you're wearing is up to them."

But muslim women are told what to wear, some would say they choose , but I have seen young girls at the beach wearing the full gear , paddling in the water ; they dont want to be wearing all that clobber ;they are told to by their parents

When individuals choices are restricted it is not progress -

If we followed custom and had no choices , or ability to decide for oneself we would not progress

We thought the world was flat until the revolutionaries thought differently - they didnt follow custom and practice -

Religions need to move with the times or they will remain 700 years out of date and collapse in the end

But muslim women are told what to wear, some would say they choose , but I have seen young girls at the beach wearing the full gear , paddling in the water ; they dont want to be wearing all that clobber ;they are told to by their parents

When individuals choices are restricted it is not progress -

If we followed custom and had no choices , or ability to decide for oneself we would not progress

We thought the world was flat until the revolutionaries thought differently - they didnt follow custom and practice -

Religions need to move with the times or they will remain 700 years out of date and collapse in the end

Think you need to watch the youtube video that Nick posted above. Post 63

There are a lot more important problems than people covering themselves up to worry about.

We have to end apartheid for one, slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger.

We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women.

We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values.

Most importantly we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

There are a lot more important problems than people covering themselves up to worry about.

We have to end apartheid for one, slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger.

We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women.

Most importantly we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

I like that.

Think you need to watch the youtube video that Nick posted above. Post 63

Haha that video was hilarious. Its made by a Christian group (Catholic methinks) that are worried that their majority will be toppled. The video doesn't take into account several factors such as immigration restrictions and the growing Christian populace in the East.

Basically the message is, start having more babies lol.

Yep, I couldn't agree more.

Blimey, Michael. That's the kind of stuff I normally write. :D

I'd add that we also need to address issues associated with over-population such as where will everyone live, what will they eat, where will the energy they use come from etc etc.

Seems to me that some people have got their panties in a twist because some other people are asking for things to be done their way and getting it. They might want to try it themselves sometime rather than spouting the old "it's PC gone mad" nonsense.

Gotta go. There's trees to be hugged.