The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SELLING> stock sideskirts/ electric aerial

nemo_arta

silver factory stock side skirts including the black plastic bits that go on front wheel arches and under the bottom of the door sills and vented rear parts. pics included.

Just installed dumpy aerial to supra so no need for electric one.

skirts £35 delivered.

aerial £20 and p&p.. probably looking at £10 postage as a guess i will check before taking payment.:cool:

Are the side pods marked in any way?

the black bits that go on the under of the doors are scratched but on the bottom of the car so thats gonna happen. the side pods need a t cut but i wouldnt say there was any damage. slightly faded. only changed them cos i wanted full body kit on car.

elecy aerial works perfectly. just changed it cos i dont like big aerials. ill pm about aerial now..

I'll take the skirt pieces if you still have them. please pm me your payment preference.

side skirts sold to dandan

aerial is £5 p&p so its £25 delivered anywhere in u.k. aerial might available still.. waiting for reply from guy with 1st dibbs

thnks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.