dunlop sportmaxx 2 tyres

d2 coilovers

full geometry set up

grooved vented discs all round

tarox pads all round

professionally tinted

do-luck front bumper with led indicators

mapped by ryan g 486bhp at 1 bar boost with dyno

this car wants for nothing ive spend thousands on it getting it right im reluctantly selling due to unemployment and cant no longer afford to run it

£8295 ono may px n/a supra plus cash my way

Hi, nice looking car and a good price, I ran a TO4R on a Auto and loved the way it drove on sensible boost (which you have)

Is it a stock engine and head ?

Do you have any issues at all that need sorting

Does is have an EGT and AFR gauge

Does it have an Auto box cooler upgrade

Cheers

Guest reiss
hi, nice looking car and a good price, i ran a to4r on a auto and loved the way it drove on sensible boost (which you have)

is it a stock engine and head ?

Do you have any issues at all that need sorting

does is have an egt and afr gauge

does it have an auto box cooler upgrade

cheers

theirs no issues with the car at all mate and no it doesnt have an egt and afr guage or an auto box cooler upgrade ive been told stock gearboxes are fine for upto 500bhp i did have the engine replaced in jan and the engine comes with 12 months warranty and it had only done 44000 km

Cheers for the reply buddy, couple more questions

Is it running a stock SMIC or a Front mounted intercooler, if not stock what make is it

What exhaust system

What manifold

What downpipe

Does it have a single boost map setting, what do you use the boost controller for

Was it a stock engine that replaced the old, what happened to make you swop engines

Guest reiss
Cheers for the reply buddy, couple more questions

Is it running a stock SMIC or a Front mounted intercooler, if not stock what make is it

What exhaust system

What manifold

What downpipe

Does it have a single boost map setting, what do you use the boost controller for

Was it a stock engine that replaced the old, what happened to make you swop engines

its a front mounted intercooler i think its an autobahn

the exhaust system is a magnex one the manifold is an xs power one and i got the down pipe made from powerflow

yes its only got a single boost map setting, the boost controller was used previously on the t4 t45 turbo but ive left it on the car in case someone wanted it reconnected

yes it was a stock engine that replaced the old one the bottom end went on the old one as it had a single t4 t45 set up running on standard injectors and stock ecu i bought it off a mechanic so thought he'd have got everything done i didnt even get home and the engine blew up:(

so i went all out on the car and got it just the way i wanted it and then i lost my job:(

Guest reiss
Now thats a tempting offer. But wife would kill me, wonder if she would notice the difference :blink:

No i must stop. Still beautiful car, good luck with the sale.

My god that's tempting....

cheers guys even thou i hate the idea of selling my supra i think it would ease the pain having a n/a supra for the time being ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.