The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stillen front bumper

Dim Sum

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone get a price for these? I'm on the look out for one also.

If there are a number of people who want these we might be able to share the cost of shipping to get them cheaper, and maybe even a bulk discount. Currently listed about £264 on their website but then you have import taxes etc.

If these are in demand it may be worth taking a punt on a few extras for resale to other members and make some money back on them.

I'm going to look into it, post if you still want one of these.

I'm going to look at the skirts also, as wondering if the VS skirts I have will go with this....Stillen seem a little more subtle.

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=STIBODY10&c=EX&b=STILLEN&year=1994&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA

Also anyone know if they only have ever made one style of front, as the one on the website picture and the ones in this thread look a little different. Maybe its the colour that doesn't show the contours.

Anyone get a price for these? I'm on the look out for one also.

If there are a number of people who want these we might be able to share the cost of shipping to get them cheaper, and maybe even a bulk discount. Currently listed about £264 on their website but then you have import taxes etc.

If these are in demand it may be worth taking a punt on a few extras for resale to other members and make some money back on them.

I'm going to look into it, post if you still want one of these.

I'm going to look at the skirts also, as wondering if the VS skirts I have will go with this....Stillen seem a little more subtle.

http://www.stillen.com/product.asp?id=STIBODY10&c=EX&b=STILLEN&year=1994&make=TOYOTA&model=SUPRA

Also anyone know if they only have ever made one style of front, as the one on the website picture and the ones in this thread look a little different. Maybe its the colour that doesn't show the contours.

Would be interested to see how much.

Initial feedback from Stillen is that 5 bumpers would cost $900 or $1500 for 10+ bumpers. (Ten might be quite high but cuts the costs a lot)

I've asked for more details about costs and indeed about bulk buying discounts on the Unit Prices.

Does anyone know what taxes are applicable to imports. I think Duty, VAT and Admin Fee?

I'm heading to vegas tomorrow so won't be able to look into this more until next week, but sounds viable.

Depends whether this is a Door to Door quote.

If it is, then that all the shipping charges paid.

Then its just

Customs - a % (not 100% sure what bodykits are - prob about 4-5%) of the total of commercial value on the invoice plus the shipping

VAT - 20% of the total of commercial value on the invoice + the shipping + the customs

Charges - then any Admin/Docs/Customs clearance charges that the shipping companies charges

If its not door to door then it will be plus the UK shipping - its massively important to check this though as shipping 10 bumpers to your house from an airport holding warehouse will be £££s.

Initial feedback from Stillen is that 5 bumpers would cost $900 or $1500 but sounds viable.

blimey, that's a good deal if the shipping/tax etc is reasonable. I paid £750 delivered for mine. (they come in a HUGE box!)

blimey' date=' that's a good deal if the shipping/tax etc is reasonable. I paid £750 delivered for mine. (they come in a HUGE box!)[/quote']

Fitting several bumpers in a box if they slide together well is simple and infact the box doesnt need to be a hell of a lot bigger than a box which holds one bumper :)

On my way to Vegas at the moment still trying to get more info and discounts but it sounds doable. CheaP as possible IMO. The shipping quote for 1 unit FYI was $600. Hopefully can get that cheaper.

Anyway we can Import rhrough a company to save vat?

ok i'm back going to run some numbers through mods and if approved report back to this thread.

Still a lot of questions I've not got answers for yet.

Does anyone know the clearance of the front and skirts as thats my primary reason for wanting them. Weight also. If they are plastic they should be a lot lighter than fibreglass I hope.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.