The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stillen front bumper

Dim Sum

Nice choice of bumper. :cool:

Not wanting to interfere with your thread, but I doubt you'll find one for sale over here, as they're rare here.

You'd be much better looking on Supraforums, or even sending some of our American traders a PM.

Polyurethene too so wont crack. That was my main reasoning behind it. Maybe have a word with Jurgen if you're struggling too.

Thanks for the tip. I have tried and contact paul, Jurgen but maybe its a Saturday plus its the late afternoon so no luck there. I try again on Monday morning.

Okay, I've spoken to Paul Whiffin, he has not seen them for a very long time and also doesn't make replicas. Jurgen may be able to get hold of them second hand but it be at the price range of £700.00 and brand new around about £1000.00.

Going to try MVP later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Zenith

Im gonna contact them direct as their website has them at approx £300. Dunno about the shipping though, and its a long way......

Good news at last!!!!! :D managed to contact stillen direct and could possible get a few shipped direct. Email posted this morning to receive the prices. Watch this space......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.