The mkiv Supra Owners Club

VVTi manual

Dragonball

Ok - just fed up with just keeping up with Golf GTi's :)

The hairdresser car (350z droptop) has to go - although it has done me well and enjoyed it I fancy a last blast in a soop

It may be a while - but I can wait until I find the right one :)

Let me know if you are thinking etc

The hardtop is a little quicker - the soft top goes along very nicely on the motorway etc but the gearing is too low for around town - very little in first then not enough in second. Third is fine...

Don't even think about std unleaded...

The hardtop is a little quicker - the soft top goes along very nicely on the motorway etc but the gearing is too low for around town - very little in first then not enough in second. Third is fine...

Don't even think about std unleaded...

ahhh... I saw an Orange softtop the other day and I love that sound it made when it accelerated past me. :D

I'll stop goin OT in your thread now sorry :D GLWTS(earch)!

Ok - just fed up with just keeping up with Golf GTi's :)

The hairdresser car (350z droptop) has to go - although it has done me well and enjoyed it I fancy a last blast in a soop

It may be a while - but I can wait until I find the right one :)

Let me know if you are thinking etc

From the Heading I thought you wanted a manual (book) for your VVTI, was going to check out if you managed to get one :rolleyes:

Good luck with your search ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Well the 350z is down with afr having a service and time to sell and get a quicker (and cheaper) together with a small runabout with 4 seats.

So may well be looking for an 1997+ soop - so let me know what you have :-)

Oh...and in the small car catagory too

Cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.