The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J Spec NA Auto for sale

ward1955

Toyota Supra J Spec SZ Auto NA 1993. 8x18 front & 10x18 rear TSW Alloys and with recent new (Budget) tyres, MPH converted and de-limited, new rear struts, all four drop links replaced, grooved front

discs & new pads, clear indicators and side repeaters, refurbed facelift headlights, LED interior lights & blue LED footwell lights.

So many bits & pieces done, I've included a list of everything I've spent on this car. I also have a lot of paperwork as well, all the old MOT's, a recent starter motor, and a whole folder full of stuff. This car had also had some tuning work done, there is a dyno test sheet showing 221RWBHP which is more like 250BHP at the crank, so it appears to have been chipped/mapped. Rear suspension geometry has also been set up and there is a small amount of negative camber which can be seen.

This is my second NA, and I must say it handles and performs better than the first. This car is very reliable, never any problems, starts first time every time, uses no oil, and makes no smoke.

The private plate is also included in the sale. Paintwork is pretty good for a car of this age - not perfect but sill gets a lot of looks. It also has a Toad Cat 1 alarm & immobiliser. Milage is 139k miles, and has a SS cat-back exhaust. I don't know what make it is, but I get people stop me in the supermarket car park, to tell how great it sounds ;)

This has been my pride & joy - but has to go now to make room for my son's car, who has just started driving.

Any questions, email me: [email protected] call/text: 07785 234561 or evenings: 01905 772278 Viewing of the car would be at my home in Droitwich, Worcestershire. Test pilots & tyre-kickers - don't waste my time:eyebrows:, I'm looking for £2,500 - no silly offers please, and I'll even throw in the tailored mats. If I can't sell it, I'll just have to keep it :p

I know this car and would just like to add that if ever there was a fair and honest advert for a car, this is it. And you'd be hard pushed to deal with a nicer bloke I might add:cool:

Very best wishes with the sale Martin, sorry to see your selling though:(

Oh and it sounds lovely too!

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.