The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Worst 'Ice breakers'

Axle

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was once poked really hard in the lower back, in a TJI Friday while standing at a video quiz machine.

I think it was a girl's thumb anyway!

:blink:

Probably David Icke just pleased to see you and enjoying all your money you send him, no doubt :)

I was once poked really hard in the lower back, in a TJI Friday while standing at a video quiz machine.

I think it was a girl's thumb anyway!

:blink:

It was "Tutankhamun" Reincarnated as an Reptillian Jew God sent down to take over the world, he thought he'd try his chances at 2010 procreation in TGI fridays.

Perhaps the shellsuit wasnt your thing. :D

Damnit, I could have got his autograph! :(

Speaking of sending people money, where's my membership pack? ;)

I filled in the address weeks ago. :search:

I would pm Charlotte nicely about the pack as she deals with them :)

It was "Tutankhamun" Reincarnated as an Reptillian Jew God sent down to take over the world, he thought he'd try his chances at 2010 procreation in TGI fridays.

Perhaps the shellsuit wasnt your thing. :D

Tut, Tut, Tut! :p

I never turned around actually. I knew who it was but I was too annoyed by the pain to have been able to respond positively anyway, so I thought "Why bother?"

A female friend once told me that women sometimes do this to avoid looking like 'sluts' infront of their friends.

Not trying to be an attention whore here but a woman once gave me a Reflexology foot massage after a couple of dates but she did it for a living and charged me £10 as a "Gift to me as it was normally £20".

We'd already established that it probably wasn't going to be more than friends but she asked for a glass of water and on the way into the kitchen, deliberately brushed her hand across the table where my clothes were randomly plonked after a wash, knocking a sock onto the floor and slowly bending down, revealing her thong above her jeans.

I was behind her and saw how contrived it was and couldn't believe that she'd be so insulting as to assume that I would think that she'd done it by accident.

How could I respond to it? I just pretended not to notice and she looked at me in disappointment and said that she was ready to go home.

She later admitted on the phone that she was waiting for me to make a move but FFS, she charged me!

Have fun with that one! :D