The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ghostly Experience

benkei

A cure for cancer would be worth billions. Strangely enough, even after cancer was wiped out completely.

Assuming you get your astounding knowledge by reading stuff, there is other stuff that is available to read that suggests equally convincingly that cancer in mankind has been around since mankind began. And animals too.

My last cat died from cancer. Damn those greedy surreptitious pet pill makers.

Crap...I've just realised I'm feeding you.

You'll never wipe out cancer completely. We all have it as an ongoing natural part of our metabolism. It's just that we deal with it like any other 'toxin'.

Sorry, what I meant was, that relative to today, it was practically unheard of. I'm quoting the 67 year old farmer as he was then and upon who's land we had our workshop when I was an apprentice in 1985 saying that sure, when he was young, practically a century ago now, they knew what it was but people rarely got it. We were discussing the death of a friend of the partners for whom I worked.

What are the figures now? Half of us can expect to get it? When I was younger the ratio was 1:3. Hmmmmmm, what might have happened since? Where do I start? :blink:

It's ok, I don't eat crap! Hehe! :D

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think we came from Aliens? Theory: Aliens + Humans = Asians?

ALIENS + HUMANS = ASIANS!

My theory is such that I suspect that Asians are the offspring of Aliens mating with Humans. I have many points to support my theory:

1. Asians have uncommonly (almost unearthly) almond-shaped eyes. Have you ever seen sketches what the consensus of alien encounters describe as Aliens? Hmmm.....

2. Why is it that Asians are so technologically advanced? Is it any wonder? Because they’re half Alien!

3. In sketches of Aliens, the majority of them are short in stature. Is it any mystery why Asians are short?

4. The Chinese alphabet does not seem to be of this world. The characters seem so advanced for such an ancient alphabet. Which brings me to #5.....

5. Asian languages, particularly Chinese and Japanese, are very terse, succinct dialects. They seem to have absolutely nothing to with the dialects of the Europe and Africa. They seem very other-worldly...

6. Why does Japanimation seem so damn cool? Because it’s futuristic-like. It’s got the Alien-tinge to it.... Even Hello Kitty and Kero Keropi seem sort of unearthly....

7. The first Human/Alien offspring was....Buddha.

8. How do you think Confucius knew so much???

9. Although American cars are like tanks, is it any wonder that Asian cars are so much more ergonomically friendly? Aliens are very streamlined folk....

10. Where do you think gunpowder was invented? Until it was put into the hands of the violent Europeans, the Chinese used it for fireworks (perhaps to simulate the spaceships of their forefathers...).

11. Chinese and Japanese architecture seems pretty other-worldly if you ask me...

12. Samurai warriors, existing hundreds of years ago, were pretty damn Stormtrooper-like, wouldn’t you say?

13. Sterotypically, why is it that Asians are so good at the universal language of math? One word: Abacus.

14. The only man-made object that can be seen in space is.... The Great Wall of China.

15. The martial arts: do you think that the human race could invent such a concise, succinct and streamlined form of defense all by themselves???? Which leads me to #16...

16. Did Bruce Lee really die? Or was he just taken back home?

17. If indeed, the Human race began in Africa; spread to Europe; then to Asia... why is it that Asians look so much more different from their African descendants? I mean, If you put a European next to an African, the differences make sense; Europeans are lighter-pigmented due to geographical changes. But what can be attributed for Asians’ almond shaped eyes (as in point #1)? China and Japan are not any northern than, say, Germany or England. People from India definitely appear to be of African descent... But once you go a little East... Boom! You suddenly have a sharp change in the Orient...

I wonder...

18. Have you ever seen the rice fields of Asia? Pretty symmetrical and evenly arranged, eh? Have you ever seen those mysterious Alien crop circles? Pretty symmetrical and evenly arranged, eh?

19. Why is it that until Marco Polo brought it back to the West, humans never thought of making the super-carbohydrate noodle they now call Pasta?

20. Speaking of Marco Polo, you always hear of these explorers from Europe. You never hear about Asian explorers sailing the high seas. Why? Maybe because their ancestors already explored them with their spaceships....

21. There are never any reports of Alien abductions in the Far East. Why? Because it's stupid for aliens to abduct their own people!

30. Asians are not bad drivers. It’s just that they’d be more at home navigating a spacecraft.

32. The words "alien" and "asian" are a little too phonetically similar to merely be a coincidence...

Do you think we came from Aliens? Theory: Aliens + Humans = Asians?

Ahhh praise be to Jesus. I woke up this morning expecting to find a page long rambling load of bullsh*t about lizards ruling the world but I just found this. Thanks LBM, you've brought this right back on topic.

• 2 months later...
What's the meaning of life, oh great one!

Big questions demand big answers and since no-one else has stepped up to the plate, here we go.

It's probably a rhetorical question anyway as there was no question mark but for those that care, the meaning of life is very simple and you already know it but you're conditioned to deny it by religious dogma; you're here to re-member who you are as Co-Creators with 'God', however you wish to imagine the source and whatever name you wish to label it.

Not less than but part of and with the same ability to focus energy and create reality with your mind, since your mind is the same mind as 'God'. That's who you really are; an extension of the Creator or organising principle, implicate order etc.

Matter is an illusion. A denser form of thought. Thought condensed, solidified, made 'real'. Thought shapes matter like a magnet. That's why people say that you 'attract' things to yourself. It's literally true!

Seperation is also an illusion. Next time someone truly 'recognises' you for who you are and probably for what you've done for them/others, remember the feeling and how deeply moved you are; how connected you feel to them. All we want is recognition for who we really are!

What do you think status is all about? The attempt to gain recognition, obviously. It fills a void somewhere inside. The problem is that approval is rationed out so thinly that we've forgotten what it feels like. Strict conditions are imposed on it's availability. Even on here, there are strict conditions for acceptance and we all have the same car! :blink:

Occasionally in life, say after passing exams or some other test, we get to feel approval again but "Don't let it go to your head!"

Some have received so little recognition and respect in their lives that they even delight in other's suffering and withhold approval as punishment or are abusive for fun as the only way to feel good about themselves. Their self-esteem is so low that they need to force everyone else even lower to feel better.

So, if you're asking me and not just insulting me, I'd say try to become more conscious of your decision making process and be careful what you focus your energies on, as it may manifest sooner than you think. Question everything, always, especially the mainstream media. Turn off the damned 'Evening News' if nothing else!

;)

Mate, you sound like you know what you're talking about. Any chance you can think me up a Ridox bumper?

Any particular colour? :innocent:

Hang on, your name is Neo!

It is not the bumper that bends, it's your mind!

Here you go

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Supra-Ridox-Front-Bumper-MKIV-Bumpers-/290452218696?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a04d2348