The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ghostly Experience

benkei

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to my mom about it. She says she can feel someone there, but it's comforting. She siad, "There is nothing in this house that will hurt you." So there is something here, but it doesn't have any ill-will towards us. She said she feels completely comfortable here and can't imagine having to leave. He old house felt like a house, somewhere they lived, but here feels like 'home' to her. So it can't be that bad.

My dad also mentioned about his gran's old clock which we have hung on the wall in our front room. It doesn't work, even though when we took it to a repair shop the guy said there is nothing wrong with it, it was ticking and keeping good time. However when we got it home it stopped working after 5 minutes! My dad thinks maybe his gran doesn't want it hung there? Also, my mom kills watches. Every watch she has stops working. Very strange indeed!

So your mum, the one you and your brother look to for advice and guidance instilled this sense of ghosty stairways in you from a very early age.

A number of other, similarly described, instances of people experiencing a presence, particularly of being watched from behind have been attributed to low-frequency vibrations.

Apparently, oscillations (especially in the inaudible 17-19Hz range) can cause vibrations in the eyeball which create a sense of "presence" in the peripheral vision. Frequent causes of this phenomenon are household appliances like washing machines, tumble driers, ceiling fans, etc., but natural occurrences of infrasound have also been found in some "haunted" sights, like the Edinburgh Vaults.

While my mind is nearly closed on the *ghosts exist* thing, I'm slightly disappointed in a sense...as billions of people have died in the last century, let alone this one. Billions more prior to that etc...and we very rarely see any them as ghosts.

Where are they all hiding? Butlins?

Or maybe they've been abducted by aliens.

And why is it that everyone who's had a past-life experience believes they were Tzar Nicholas the 1st?

Nothing to see here really.

Sometimes these Priests can misjudge/mistake the actual problem, which may not be possession, but instead - Mental illness, epilepsy, you know that kind of thing.

Other times, they just like to tie girls to chairs - I know I do.

Nothing to see here really.

Sometimes these Priests can misjudge/mistake the actual problem, which may not be possession, but instead - Mental illness, epilepsy, you know that kind of thing.

Other times, they just like to tie girls to chairs - I know I do.

Haha, I bet! :taped:

Right up my street, this thread is!

I agree that electromagnetic and other vibrational frequencies like infrasound can stimulate you to 'feel' things as that's how the brain fundamentally works (as a transmitter/receiver) but there are some experiences that are so intense and local that they are tangible energy and even heat as in hands on healing, Reiki (involving crystals, symbols etc.) or acupuncture.

I've had the works, which explains the verbal Diarrhea from the Greek, διὰρροια meaning "a flowing through" which is what happens when you open up your Chakras, especially the Third Eye, which is concerned with perception and communication.

I've seen this video of the girl before in a Dvd called Spiritworld by Chris Everard. The spookiest thing I've ever seen!

And why is it that everyone who's had a past-life experience believes they were Tzar Nicholas the 1st?

They used to, then people started asking that very question so then it switched to "I was a courtier, in the palace of Elizabeth I" and so on. Just like with UFOs in the 40's and 50s when people met men from Mars, Neptune etc, then it was proved there was no life there so people started meeting aliens from the 4th planet of Alpha Centuri.

Humans just love telling a story.

which is what happens when you open up your Chakras, especially the Third Eye

Is that the a posh way of saying you're taking a dump ?

I wake up in the night with a large tent like structure in the middle of the duvet, can anyone explain this ? :D

Is that the a posh way of saying you're taking a dump ?

I wake up in the night with a large tent like structure in the middle of the duvet, can anyone explain this ? :D

Sorry, that's the base Chakra (or vortex in English).

I think the self-erecting tent is probably caused by dreaming about Kelly LeBrock, though you need to keep an eye on your dog at night too, just incase! :D

I work in a Mortuary, and even if I'm called in at 2 in the morning and I'm there on my own, nothing feels spooky or anything. Sure we have weird things happen occasionally but nothing that makes you feel worried. I've even had the feeling someone was tugging my scrubs once, but nothing was there when I looked around, so it doesn't bother me.

I know technically ghosts are only meant to haunt where they die, but who really knows??

I also live in a house where someone shot themselves on our doorstep, and don't get any feelings in our porch or anything.

I think if your mind is more susceptible to believing in things you will make yourself believe things that aren't true.

I work in a Mortuary, and even if I'm called in at 2 in the morning and I'm there on my own, nothing feels spooky or anything. Sure we have weird things happen occasionally but nothing that makes you feel worried. I've even had the feeling someone was tugging my scrubs once, but nothing was there when I looked around, so it doesn't bother me.

I know technically ghosts are only meant to haunt where they die, but who really knows??

I also live in a house where someone shot themselves on our doorstep, and don't get any feelings in our porch or anything.

I think if your mind is more susceptible to believing in things you will make yourself believe things that aren't true.

Oh man, have you ever - you know, done it with a dead'un? :D

If anyone is offended by this, chill out, its a joke.

we have weird things happen all the time in my parents house on a weekly basis.

At the moment, i'm living alone back home (house sitting) and 2 weeks ago I opened the kitchen draw to take out a knife to cut some open a box in the garage. Left the draw open about 4" as I was going to put it straight back. Whilst outside I heard a crash so ran back in to find the draw on the other side of the kitten with the cutlery everywhere. The drawn had stoppers to prevent it being pulled out but bothsides had broken clean off. Must have been pretty violent!

No explanation.

And last week, on a calm night, hardly any wind, no windows open, I suddenly awoke in the early ours to feel the cat jump off the bed. Knowing she probably wanted to go for a wee, I got up to open my bedroom door. In the pitch black i gingerly walked over to the door so as not to step on the cat. Just as i arrived about a meter from the door I heard a really heavy thump from the other side of the room, the door then suddenly opened bashing into my hand and then immediately shutting again with a slam.

I'm not talking all the way open, just maybe enough for a child to walk in or out.

Obviously, quite shaken, I switched on the light with pulse racing and started to look about. I was still hoping all this was a result of cats or drafts but after going downstairs i found the kitchen door closed with both my cats behind it. None of them could have possibly been in my room.

Spent the rest of the night trying to sleep on the sofa. :(