The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ghostly Experience

benkei

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ghosts are real, though they are in a different realm to us.

I colleague who I worked with at Deloitte for over 5 years & knew well on a more friendship bases was telling me about a new build house he brought in Kent. He had poltergeists in the kitchen. He quite a tall ladish guy, generally doesn't take any type of bullshit & is pretty upfront at work, so you could imagine my surprise when he was telling this whilst almost pooing himself! Bascially what kept happening is plates would be thrown about, wall mountings moved, draws opened or shut. He had 2 large dogs & neither of them would sit in the kitchen, when they did follow in him they use to wail & be cowering. He has seen the plates being thrown with his own eyes across the room.

He managed to stay there for a year but was worried about when his little comes round & stays so sold up & moved out. Then did find out while living there the garden & kitchen area is underneath a very old burial site, though that did not bother him when buying.

People joke about it but deep down I think they feel differently.

I colleague who I worked with at Deloitte for over 5 years & knew well on a more friendship bases was telling me about a new build house he brought in Kent. He had poltergeists in the kitchen. He quite a tall ladish guy, generally doesn't take any type of bullshit & is pretty upfront at work, so you could imagine my surprise when he was telling this whilst almost pooing himself! Bascially what kept happening is plates would be thrown about, wall mountings moved, draws opened or shut. He had 2 large dogs & neither of them would sit in the kitchen, when they did follow in him they use to wail & be cowering. He has seen the plates being thrown with his own eyes across the room.

He managed to stay there for a year but was worried about when his little comes round & stays so sold up & moved out. Then did find out while living there the garden & kitchen area is underneath a very old burial site, though that did not bother him when buying.

I Abzolutely agree with you. :)

I think places can be 'haunted' or literally possessed (owned) by others, as in the case of the burial grounds but people also lend themselves to possession by inviting others in, especially if they're weak minded or lazy. The negative energies are what attract these entities, it seems.

In a nutshell, if you don't think for yourself, there's a queue of people who'll gladly do it for you!

Id love to see a poll.

Non-Ghost-Belivers vs Ghost-Believers

And

Belives in God vs Athesm

And

Belives in Aliens vs Doesnt believe in aliens.

I believe the results would be quite interesting!

Why not start a thread or have it done properly? ;)

The whole God thing is a moot point for me now. I never used to believe in 'It/Him/Her' and was Agnostic/wanted to know why so many gullible people did believe in something they couldn't see but it's actually self-evident when you understand (or think you understand) the nature of reality.

Everything is one connected whole. 'God' cannot be individuated or anywhere in particular, (except via us as Co-Creators), or 'God' would not be somewhere else, which is impossible!

For a real mindblower, read the Conversations with God trilogy by Neale Donald Walsch. Full of contradictions but that's the 'Divine Dichotomy' as he puts it. Relativity creates conflict by design, to allow subjectivity and focus attention. You could say that God created the Supra for 'Him/Her' to experience this level of density and well, fun!

Who wants to be all knowing, Oneness anyway?

I colleague who I worked with at Deloitte for over 5 years & knew well on a more friendship bases was telling me about a new build house he brought in Kent. He had poltergeists in the kitchen. He quite a tall ladish guy, generally doesn't take any type of bull$#@! & is pretty upfront at work, so you could imagine my surprise when he was telling this whilst almost pooing himself! Bascially what kept happening is plates would be thrown about, wall mountings moved, draws opened or shut. He had 2 large dogs & neither of them would sit in the kitchen, when they did follow in him they use to wail & be cowering. He has seen the plates being thrown with his own eyes across the room.

I know what you mean, ive heard all the stories and tales from the really religious old timers back abroad, remember one time when my grandpa passed away the whole family were in the yard, on the swings and hammock talking etc late into the morning, people usually go in around 8pm and we were going on past midnight back there which is considered not good i guess, when the talk came to our grandpa all of a sudden this roof plating just collapsed inside, that panel had all the time to drop when ever, but it happened right as he was mentioned, you know things like that really do make you think, but then the scientists roll in with thir convincing explinations about coincidence, but thats just an example, alot more has happend to people i know, but never had the guts to want to go and see a posession:taped:

Also smack, bang, wallop on topic too ;)

When it finishes, watch the flying Sasquatch one as well. Infact they're all funny, though not on topic. Friday the 113th could go in a blonde thread I suppose. :D

will have to check it later, popping out now, sounds funny:D

Years ago a friend of mine died in a very untimely manner. In the following days, friends of the family went round to visit his widow to talk and shelp where we could. It was at one of these meeting there was this woman who was a bit whacko and was into clairvoyances, occult and stuff like that. During the evening, events got a bit emotional and this woman started shouting. Then the really freaky bit her voice slowly changed tone to a man's voice but not any man. It was the voice of my dead friend! Everybody was freaking out big time. I legged it upstairs to make sure the kids were alright. Another mate came after me thinking I was making a run for it before the demons arrived. The widow was screaming and the whacko woman started talking gibberish. It was like something out of a horror film. People were so scared they rang up the woman's husband to collect her. They wanted her out of the house ASAP. Some didn't even want to drive home until daylight and spent the night huddled in the living room of this house. Spooky!

Years ago a friend of mine died in a very untimely manner. In the following days, friends of the family went round to visit his widow to talk and shelp where we could. It was at one of these meeting there was this woman who was a bit whacko and was into clairvoyances, occult and stuff like that. During the evening, events got a bit emotional and this woman started shouting. Then the really freaky bit her voice slowly changed tone to a man's voice but not any man. It was the voice of my dead friend! Everybody was freaking out big time. I legged it upstairs to make sure the kids were alright. Another mate came after me thinking I was making a run for it before the demons arrived. The widow was screaming and the whacko woman started talking gibberish. It was like something out of a horror film. People were so scared they rang up the woman's husband to collect her. They wanted her out of the house ASAP. Some didn't even want to drive home until daylight and spent the night huddled in the living room of this house. Spooky!

Ive heard this one many times, even upto last week my uncle told me how he experienced that one, wowzer so you actually saw that? damn they stayed in the house? i probably would of jumped in the car pedal down all the way home:taped:

I could watch these ghost videos on Youtube for hours lol

They are so spooky!

I don't care if they're real or fake, that's some creepy stuff. What makes it worse is knowing that it could be genuine from experiences that I've had with healing energies and the fact that 'solid' matter is an illusion so who's to say what's possible?

:blink:

Everything silly!

Like, Duh!

Obviously I know that but I wanted to hear his answer.

Whoa, I just heard something downstairs.......the sound of clinking glass.......

Sorry, must have been the fridge turning on. Similar sound. It's those videos; they've got me spooked out!