The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ghostly Experience

benkei

For years now, since I can remember, at the bottom of my stairs I've gotten a strong feeling which makes me want to run up the stairs as fast as I can. All the way up the stiars I can feel someone behind me, but obviously no one is there. I never mentioned anything to anyone because I thought it was just my imagination. Sometimes, just to try and prove it to myself, I force myself to walk up the stairs slowly and calmly, even though inside I want to peg it!

At work I got talking to one of my friends about ghosts (I don't know how we got onto that subject) and she strongly believes in them. I think I believe in them, but not to the extreme, maybe because I've never experienced anything that would completely convince me. But we were talking and she mentioned some videos on youtube. when I went to my girlfriends I put some on to have a laugh. Most are fake, but some are more convincing than others. This is when my girlfriend mentioned to me how she hates going downstairs in my house at night. She said she gets a horrible feeling at the bottom of the stairs and feels like she has to run up them and not look back! I was shocked because that's exactly the same experience I have! She also said, while in the kitchen making a drink, she can't look down the hallway towards the door because she is terrified of seeing something! I sometimes get a bit creeped out, but as nothing has ever happened, even when I used to come home at 2 or 3 in the morning after a night out, I just try to put it to the back of my mind.

NOW, my friend at work posted a link to a video on youtube for me to look at, and my brother walked in the room, funnily enough, he couldn't remember WHY he came in...! I showed him another video which I found, and he said not to show him too many other wise he'll go on a para... THEN he mentioned about the bottom of our stairs! EXACTLY the same experience! Remember, I have never mentioned it to anyone!! He said he used to hate it when the bathroom door was open because you have to walk past it to get to his room, and he said he was expecting one day to see something in there! He feels creeped out in the hallway, up the stairs, and all along the landing. Only when he gets through his bedroom door does he feel safe... I get this too!! My bedroom is opposite his so we both have to go along the landing and past the bathroom!

My theory is that someone fell down the stairs and died at the bottom! :shock:

I've never seen anything, heard anything, smelt anything, just been able to sense a presence, ESPECIALLY at the bottom of our stairs!

I might ask my parents if they've felt the same thing...

:hide:

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe all sorts as these things are mentioned in life and any brought about or mentioned has a meaning or reason behind it. Go on YouTube I can't post the direct link and type real demon it's the 4th video from the top and 100% real

You can get over that feeling, its terrifying but you need to challenge that feeling to get over it, i did when i was smaller as i got fed up, do it when all the lights are of, and walk up slowly, turn around if you want and pause...

You can get over that feeling, its terrifying but you need to challenge that feeling to get over it, i did when i was smaller as i got fed up, do it when all the lights are of, and walk up slowly, turn around if you want and pause...

You changed your tune! :blink:

I think it's probably just paranoia mate, when I was young I used to have a thing about certain parts of my house feeling quite spooky. There were also certain areas of the house I'd try and avert my eyes from if I got up in the middle of the night for a wazz, also sometimes if I was in the house on my own at night I'd occasionally get freaked out and run to my bedroom from the bathroom.

I think it's just the mind working overtime... ;)

Did you look in the mirror? How weird

I think it's probably just paranoia mate, when I was young I used to have a thing about certain parts of my house feeling quite spooky. There were also certain areas of the house I'd try and avert my eyes from if I got up in the middle of the night for a wazz, also sometimes if I was in the house on my own at night I'd occasionally get freaked out and run to my bedroom from the bathroom.

I think it's just the mind working overtime... ;)

Same here, dont think i was paranoid at age 5 though lol, my room was as the back of the house and parents was at the front, gosh i still cringe when i can picture pegging it down the landing with my pillow, such a long run and so fearful, but nothing to be scared of really, that house was sound...

I spoke to my mom about it. She says she can feel someone there, but it's comforting. She siad, "There is nothing in this house that will hurt you." So there is something here, but it doesn't have any ill-will towards us. She said she feels completely comfortable here and can't imagine having to leave. He old house felt like a house, somewhere they lived, but here feels like 'home' to her. So it can't be that bad.

My dad also mentioned about his gran's old clock which we have hung on the wall in our front room. It doesn't work, even though when we took it to a repair shop the guy said there is nothing wrong with it, it was ticking and keeping good time. However when we got it home it stopped working after 5 minutes! My dad thinks maybe his gran doesn't want it hung there? Also, my mom kills watches. Every watch she has stops working. Very strange indeed!

I spoke to my mom about it. She says she can feel someone there, but it's comforting. She siad, "There is nothing in this house that will hurt you." So there is something here, but it doesn't have any ill-will towards us. She said she feels completely comfortable here and can't imagine having to leave. He old house felt like a house, somewhere they lived, but here feels like 'home' to her. So it can't be that bad.

My dad also mentioned about his gran's old clock which we have hung on the wall in our front room. It doesn't work, even though when we took it to a repair shop the guy said there is nothing wrong with it, it was ticking and keeping good time. However when we got it home it stopped working after 5 minutes! My dad thinks maybe his gran doesn't want it hung there? Also, my mom kills watches. Every watch she has stops working. Very strange indeed!

I have the answer:

Your mum is the love child of the Oracle from the matrix, and Bernard - from bernards watch.

..God I loved that program :(