The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RSB, "L" Reg, Guildford

JamesArup

Saw an L-reg Royal Sapphire Blue Supra that I don't think I've seen before heading into Guildford this morning. You were just on the bit of dual carriageway heading into town, about to go past the big Curry's & PC World.

Nice looking car! I could see an aftermarket exhaust, and I think some dark (gunmetal maybe) alloys? I was right behind you, desperately trying to get your attention. I almost came right alongside you, but then hit the back of traffic and you carried on. Not sure you even saw me :p

Cheers, J

Ahhh, yes ... it certainly looks like that could be the car. The wheels in the first pictures were different, but the ones in the last image look like the ones I saw today.

I thought it was 'L' reg though, but maybe I was mistaken if it's a '97 car.

Saw an L-reg Royal Sapphire Blue Supra that I don't think I've seen before heading into Guildford this morning. You were just on the bit of dual carriageway heading into town, about to go past the big Curry's & PC World.

Nice looking car! I could see an aftermarket exhaust, and I think some dark (gunmetal maybe) alloys? I was right behind you, desperately trying to get your attention. I almost came right alongside you, but then hit the back of traffic and you carried on. Not sure you even saw me :p

Cheers, J

I think it was me mate. Saw you at the last second so didn't have a chance to acknowledge you. Was it about 8:45 this morning?

Aha! Yes it was you for sure, I recognise the car from your sig :)

Yah, there was a car in-between us, but I went round the outside and came screaming alongside you. But I couldn't quite get level before I hit the back of the queue to turn into town, and you carried on ahead towards the Spectrum :p.

Is it a journey you do each day? First time I've seen you and I am there every morning :)

Cheers, J

Ahh, yah, I start at 9.00am and finish around 5.30-6.00pm

Whereabouts do you work then and are you parking in the "Park and Ride"? I'm still parking in the outside "Mary's Road" carpark as I can keep an eye on the car when it's there ... but at £1 an hour, it's not very practical!

Cheers, J

• 2 weeks later...