The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Immaculate Black AUTO Supra N/A 1993

Supra N_A

The reason for the sale is becouse i am thinking of a supra TT:eyebrows: finally got a decent insurance quaote on a TT :D so just seeing what i can get for my N/A... my dad is even thinking about taking it lol but we will see.

flew threw the MOT with no advisories it ends June 2011.

road tax is January 2011.

only done 75,000 miles which is nothing!!

has a couple of MODs i have added over the months which are :

NEW full stainless steel HKS silent hi power cat back exhaust system FITTED 1 MONTH AGO FROM JURGEN BRO.

converted into MPH

TRD speedo dials

6000 HIDs

K&N oil filter/K&N pannel air filter & Silicone pro S oil.

CAT 1 alarm with immobiliser

had a full professional paint correction/detailing- 2 days of work carried out!

Have all the receipts for all the following items.

Have all MOT documents for the car and Jap documents.

I have to say it is so immaculate!no signs of rust or any damaged pannels ETC the engine is very clean & is running 100%. the alloy wheels look brand new still with fat avon tyres on with lots of life left!

heres some pictures:

PRICE:£4200

;)

I bought a '93 NA black in very similar condition with very similar spec's just over a month ago with 96k on the clock at £3.5k so your price in my opinion is not far out. Possibly a tad high but it looks to be in sublime nick so you may just get that...

EDIT: Mine's a manual though....

I like that mate.

The fact it's an auto is a bonus for me too - can't be faffing around with changing gears all of the time.

Sais him running 700 BHP. Im starting to get the feeling your getting old andrew. Youll be trading the Supra in for an Aristo next:p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.