The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ricky Hatton vs Kostya Tszyu

paulfurn

Anyone see this last night?

What a fight that was. Hatton just came at him from the off, must say that I thought Kostya Tszyu would have him before 8 rounds, but honest to god what a performance that was! It was like something out of Rocky!!

Some nice words between them at the end!

Well done Ricky Hatton! :woot:

it was a great fight, ricky hatton was in his face the whole fight and it worked perfectly, i was amazed he keep that kind of pace up for the whole fight though, first time ive seem someone with so much stamina.......feel sorry for his wife :D

Guest Usmann A

Hatton is a top man, no doubt, Tsyu is known for his punching power, but hatton is the man.

Notice how hes so good on the inside, with those small hooks and uppercuts .. sweet. :thumbs:

Mike Tysons fighting next saturday . .. Kevin Mcbride ... :)

Hatton fought the fight of his life.

MY mate is a massive fan and he was there, he said the atmosphere was amazing.

It was very much like a Rocky film, Kostya Tszyu hit him with everything he could and Hatton took it.

The pace was amazing, testament to Hattons conditioning, he has now proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is the real deal, and will now have the pick off fights.

Thing is though, Hatton will fight anyone that wants him - he's fearless!!

Well done Ricky

Hatton fought the fight of his life.

MY mate is a massive fan and he was there, he said the atmosphere was amazing.

It was very much like a Rocky film, Kostya Tszyu hit him with everything he could and Hatton took it.

The pace was amazing, testament to Hattons conditioning, he has now proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is the real deal, and will now have the pick off fights.

Thing is though, Hatton will fight anyone that wants him - he's fearless!!

Well done Ricky

your mate done well to get a ticket, i tryed to go some as well but they all sold out in the first 2 hours and the only ones they had available were £350 front row seats, nice but to expensive..so i had to settle for sky box office instead

:cry:

yeah I know, He has gone to all his fights for the past few years. Hes a massive fan, he made me get it on box office as well!

I've been lucky enough to meet him myself, albeit briefly

He really is a top bloke.

My mate was so confident he was going to win he bet a sizable amount on Hatton at 2 1/2 to 1

Great odds.