The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sickness bug?

JamieP

Any of you guys got it? seems everyone i speak with round my way is not well, i thought i had got away with it but it hit me last night, not slept a wink, got it coming out of me both ends:(

I got so much work to do and i cant move:(

PLEASE tell me your writing this while on the crapper??

not heard anything up here bud, all healthy up here as far as i know?? :D

Had a bout of that at the back end of may.......my arse was like a rusty sheriffs badge by the time all my bowels had evacuated it....not pleasent:tongue:

bloody hell guys, just about to tuck into some lunch :blink:

anyway get well soon jamie

There's nothing better than taking your laptop to great white porcelain phone. I've crawled out with dead legs, like the beginning of Saving Private Ryan. Usually on a Sunday morning.

Sounds like some adult nappies are required for Mr Price!

yep we had it , mother in law passed it on to baby leo and me and the missus soon followed..

last 1-2 days its called norovirus.

it comes out both holes and its not pleasent..

That sounds like it, ive not been sick for a few hours so lets hope im over the worst of it, i dont think i have ever felt so bad.

Sounds like some adult nappies are required for Mr Price!

Would of been handy, you should have seen the mess i made of the bathroom, wifey was not impressed this morning, next time i build a house im going to put the basin right next to the toilet:D thats true love cleaning that up:D

Yup, I had this about a month ago. Typically, I got home on Friday after work ready for my rare weekends off. That night I was sleeping fully clothed in two duvets having cold sweats, throwing up randomley and feeling drained to the point where I thought I was going to die.

I'm not one for hamming up illnesses, I've not had a sick day off work in 10 years. But I was ruined the whole weekend and felt better sunday evening....typical, when I'm about to go back to work.

Norovirus is what you are describing, typically called Winter Flu but over the past few years has become common throughout the year. You will read of many hospital wards being closed at various times as it spreads like wildfire. Opens the sluices at both ends for two or three days and puts Weightwatchers to shame for losing those unwanted few pounds.

There is no treatment for it, just drink loads of water as dehydration makes it worse. It will kill the weak, old and very young and is just plain nasty to everyone else.

I have a business that decontaminates hospital wards for this and MRSA and c.diff (the big vicious brother of norovirus); it's getting quite busy!

If you can manage sex during an attack you need a strong constitution, a very understanding partner and lots of plastic sheeting, although I guess a partner is optional!