The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Silver 1995 Supra Manual SZ 50,000miles!

suprasize

Hello,

Okay, here I have for sale is my much loved J spec Supra SZ 5spd. This is really regretable sale however I got given an extra 3 points on my license the other day and the insurance is far to high for me to justify paying. So unfortunitly I'm going to be looking at a more insurance friendly car until I can get my TT ;-)!^

Bits about the car:

•1995 (N reg) in Silver, with a genuine 50,000miles on the clock.

•It has just had a service (all fluids changed... Engine oil, gearbox oil, diff etc..) less than 500miles ago by supraturbochris, who has helped me loads keeping this car in excellent mechanical order :-).

•It comes with remote start up in the form of a Clifford Alarm and Immobilzer (with all paper work incase insurers want to check!)

•Veilside Andrews Racing Deep Dish 18' Alloys (now discontinued ad very rare), these alone are worth alot, they have new Tyres on them, Falkens at the from and Pirellis on the staggered rears.

•Full Blue Dash Conversion done by heckler off the forum, this includes Metal Monkey dials in stainless steel going up to 220mph.

•Alpine head unit and speakers with Ipod connection.

•Facelift headlights and indicators.

•Full 3' exhaust with both cats.

•Yellow Bilstein Suspension on all sides.

•W58 5 speed gearbox.

•Mot'd until March 2011, taxed until August 2010, serviced June 2010.

Ive spent endless amounts of money on this Supra to get it looking exactly how i wanted it! Its got all the paperwork and documents. This is honestly the hardest ad I've had to write, I really don't want to sell but it's maybe wise to sell up for the time being and come back when I can insure a TT! It's going to be a horrible day when she's driven away :-(. I'm going to keep it up for sale on here for a while before it goes to PH, Autotrader or ebay as I want a Supra enthusiast to continue where I left off.^

I will be uploading pictures later today.

My asking price is what I paid for her a year ago (£4700ono).

Thanks for reading,

Dan.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.