The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have cancelled all orders, it should say so if you log into your Woolworths account.

The code never existed with Woolworths it was for a site called Very.co.uk, I did question this earlier in the thread :(

He's right, just checked mine :-(

He's right, just checked mine :-(

I can't log into my account, as I used a false DOB and I can't remember what it was!

If they've cancelled your order have you received 1) an email informing you of the cancellation 2) a full refund to your card or Paypal account, as of yet I haven't received either.

Thats unfortunate they've cancelled. Nevermind, will check my paypal in acouple of days to see if the refund as gone in.

As for confirmation, I havent received an email or refund. In my account on woolies it says Cancelled, then on another page it says there is a delay due to demand but will aim to meet the required date... Will just have to see what happens.

You dont need DOB to login... thought it was email, password and post code?

As for black ops next best places / deals I've read are:

Sainsburys for £27 if you buy £20 worth of shopping - nice crate or 2 of beer should go nicely for that

Asda - still waiting for confirmed price .....

HMV for £7.99 when you trade in Medal of Honor

Other than that, just your normal net places like amazon, game, shopto.net etc but they are around £40. Cant remember the last game I paid £30 for let alone £40 so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled on Asda for a midnight release with unknown price at the minute.

Thats unfortunate they've cancelled. Nevermind, will check my paypal in acouple of days to see if the refund as gone in.

As for confirmation, I havent received an email or refund. In my account on woolies it says Cancelled, then on another page it says there is a delay due to demand but will aim to meet the required date... Will just have to see what happens.

You dont need DOB to login... thought it was email, password and post code?

As for black ops next best places / deals I've read are:

Sainsburys for £27 if you buy £20 worth of shopping - nice crate or 2 of beer should go nicely for that

Asda - still waiting for confirmed price .....

HMV for £7.99 when you trade in Medal of Honor

Other than that, just your normal net places like amazon, game, shopto.net etc but they are around £40. Cant remember the last game I paid £30 for let alone £40 so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled on Asda for a midnight release with unknown price at the minute.

Stupid Woolworths :thumbdown:

I'm the same as you, just says order cancelled and that's the only thing I can see to say it's not coming. Oh and on another page it shows a refund of £45 on 3rd November.

Thanks for the help mate. I'll keep a look out for Asda prices.

oh well get it with a bottle of jack daniels @ sainsbury instead... happy days!

although its pretty shitty that Woolies haven't emailed everyone, as i doubt many people check their woolies account regularly!!

if it wasn't for the forum i'd be sat here like a tit waiting for it to arrive!!

edit: just checked the woolies account, got the following message...

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: Just to let you know, the items you’ve ordered from our new collection are so popular there may be a slight delay on your delivery, but we’ll make sure you get yours as quickly as we can – thanks for being so patient!.."

although its pretty shitty that Woolies haven't emailed everyone, as i doubt many people check their woolies account regularly!!

if it wasn't for the forum i'd be sat here like a tit waiting for it to arrive!!

"IMPORTANT NOTICE: Just to let you know, the items you’ve ordered from our new collection are so popular there may be a slight delay on your delivery, but we’ll make sure you get yours as quickly as we can – thanks for being so patient!.."

It's said that on mine since I bought it but then says cancelled when you go into "Transaction History" that it's been cancelled.

aa

although its pretty $#@!ty that Woolies haven't emailed everyone, as i doubt many people check their woolies account regularly!!

Mine says that too, but when you click 'wheres my order' it says cancelled. Just have to wait and see.

no refund on paypal or in bank account, my local sainsbury open till 1am monday/tuesday so will just get it there.. bit shit if refund not cleared by release date though, some peeps might not have the spare cash to buy it until refunded!!

Will they be selling it at midnight though?

They have cancelled all orders, it should say so if you log into your Woolworths account.

The code never existed with Woolworths it was for a site called Very.co.uk, I did question this earlier in the thread :(

Sounds like i dodged a bullet there tried to order one but did not work for me so gave up lol....

Ordered from my local game shop now to be delivered on the 9Th......

Phew hope all goes well for you guys..........

Just called Woolworths, they said that all orders using the promotional code have been cancelled, she checked my order to confirm this. emails are going out but as they have had to cancel 4000 orders it's taking time, card and Paypal refunds will take a couple of days, what a b@astard!