The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its fine having it but if you play it and then go online after its still going to show up on your live and with the wipe tomorrow some people are not going to be happy at all

What do you mean? Never had any issues in the past. If you play online before the release date you are asking for trouble.

On 360? As i dont think its leaked for PS3 yet, no?

Cheers

Yeah bud, 360.

Oh herrooooo! :D

Had my first play at Black Ops Zombies today and the map is Heeeeeuge compared to the original WAW zombie map! Chrome Pistol FTW! I managed lvl 41 solo on der riese waw, and only got to 6 today on BO so it seams its slightly more difficult :p

What, seriously?!

my mate rang up because the code wasn't working for him and they said the orders were cancelled, he didn't clarify whether it was all orders or just the code that was cancelled..

hopefully he just got the wrong end of the stick!!!

my mate rang up because the code wasn't working for him and they said the orders were cancelled, he didn't clarify whether it was all orders or just the code that was cancelled..

hopefully he just got the wrong end of the stick!!!

Hopefully he did. I'll call their customer services tonight and find out what's going on.

Cheers for the update :)

Just checked my emails, there's no email from Woolies to say my order has been cancelled, and my Paypal account hasn't been refunded. I reckond they've just cancelled the code because of all the money the have lost so far. Anyway, there would be an uproar if they cancelled everyones orders so close to release date, I wouldn't want to be in customer services!