The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a shame, your pretty good at team deathmatch. Have you checked your nat type status? If it's anything above 2 your going to have problems and need to change your settings.

Mines Nat type 3, it's not my router so I don't want to go messing about with it! I'll do the patch later and see if it makes a difference.

What's your ps3 tag again? :D

Mines Nat type 3, it's not my router so I don't want to go messing about with it! I'll do the patch later and see if it makes a difference.

What's your ps3 tag again? :D

I wireless connection will give you a Nat type of 2 or 3 depending on your router settings.

With type 3, it may not be possible to communicate with other PS3™ systems, and voice / video chat and the communication features of games may be restricted.

The port numbers for PlayStation®Network servers used for this are TCP: 80, 443, 5223 and UDP: 3478, 3479.

Here is a guide that explains things in more detail.

My ISP did mine, took them 5 minutes and made a massive difference.

The-Milkybarkid by the way :)

:D your the one I must join into most on there! I'll see if I can get it sorted, I've just done the update so I'll see if it's any better tonight, I was having no problems at all on MW2 yesterday :S

I wireless connection will give you a Nat type of 2 or 3 depending on your router settings.

With type 3, it may not be possible to communicate with other PS3™ systems, and voice / video chat and the communication features of games may be restricted.

The port numbers for PlayStation®Network servers used for this are TCP: 80, 443, 5223 and UDP: 3478, 3479.

Here is a guide that explains things in more detail.

My ISP did mine, took them 5 minutes and made a massive difference.

The-Milktbarkid by the way :)

Yep thats me :)

On MW2 there is a Nat type status in the main multiplayer menu, does this say moderate or strict? If it does and you do the above you will see it change to open and be able to connect to games much quicker and less likely to get booted if the host leaves whilst it's sets up a new host.

Anyone elses PSN down? Getting a odd error number when I attempt to sign in.

My US account works so got my COD fix for the evening :D Quite amusing really, I had a better connection playing against them than I do in my own country! Unless if it was because I was host so they were all connecting to me ;)

Did you just tell them about the NAT 3 problem?

Yes mate. He said he didn't know the port numbers off the top of his head so I gave the ones from the link, set up a remote connection to my router and he did it for me.

Anyone elses PSN down? Getting a odd error number when I attempt to sign in.

My US account works so got my COD fix for the evening :D Quite amusing really, I had a better connection playing against them than I do in my own country! Unless if it was because I was host so they were all connecting to me ;)

Working here

hey sorry if this is a repost but if you like the zombies i have a code which will unlock the other 2 maps

press (ps3) r2 l2 r2 l2 until he stands up

go to the comp and press square

type in 3arc unlock

the maps should now work

the map named 5 will unlock if you complete the game but i got bored half way threw so i did this

add me on ps3 if you want im called YOU_EPIC_BAGHEAD

Just finished the single player.

The ending made the game :D

Same here, was brilliant... best not say too much for those who've not finished it ;)

Been playing with theater mode quite alot and I can not believe how much data is being transferred! I had around 10 full games to play back!

Here's a quick vid with mid air kill dual pistols :D

Playing capture the flag, enemy coming from behind, followed by my mate, iceribbo's shame ;)

I've completed the campaign on veteran and got all the trophies bar the zombie gun collection and multiplayer ones. So... I moved onto multiplayer.

I'm on the PS3 and 50% of the time the game crashes. I've been trying to give it a fair go and got myself to level 15? I just can't gel with it. I'm bored of it already and hardly scratched the surface. I put MW2 back on last night, but pretty fed up of that too. Need something new!

Same here, was brilliant... best not say too much for those who've not finished it ;)

Been playing with theater mode quite alot and I can not believe how much data is being transferred! I had around 10 full games to play back!

Here's a quick vid with mid air kill dual pistols :D

Playing capture the flag, enemy coming from behind, followed by my mate, iceribbo's shame ;)

Ahaha. The guy diving and getting himself killed at the end. LOL!

Tehehe Thats my mate and I invited him in to my theater and showed him and he was like, dont put that fooka on youtube etc etc :lol: Sorry mate :D

I thought it was pretty funny :)

I've completed the campaign on veteran and got all the trophies bar the zombie gun collection and multiplayer ones. So... I moved onto multiplayer.

I'm on the PS3 and 50% of the time the game crashes. I've been trying to give it a fair go and got myself to level 15? I just can't gel with it. I'm bored of it already and hardly scratched the surface. I put MW2 back on last night, but pretty fed up of that too. Need something new!

It gets better, stick at it.

I havent had connection issues for a while so thats a PITA but before I got GT I was hitting it hard. Logged a round over a day game time and now I know the maps, decent weapons etc it aint a half bad game.

Prestiged once and will aim for another on the next *2 XP wknd.