The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realise it was set so early on. I'm now confused about the level of tech that has been thrown in :confused:

Yeah some of the tech is beyond silly. You'll find out later on. I didn't even know we had some of that stuff at present!

The worst for spawn spots has got to be Nuketown opposite team members keep spawning behind you and you always get people sitting waiting at the spawn points

Ah don't start on Nuketown. A coffee-break map if there ever was one.

I quite like Nuketown, great for earning XP. last night I managed to get enough kills get my Huey out, it's amazing how kills you can get with this thing on such a small map, if I hadn't of got the winning kill I could have got a monster score but ended up with 22/2, I think.

My first impressions.

I’ll be continuing on, hoping the game grows on me, but I fear that the lack of quality / effort in the visuals will break it for me. Did Treyarch forget to add animation to anything? The characters are as rigid as a broom handle. I expected more from a HD game.

Is that on PS3 or Xbox Matt?

Finished the campaign yesterday on the xbox & i've been really impressed with the graphics. Some parts are awesome! :)

I spent a good few hours on the campaign last night and it certainly gets better as you progress. I really enjoyed the roof top level.

With regards to the graphics, you chaps were right, the effort put into the environments as you progress (especially Vietnam) was like a different game from the first level. It's really growing on me and I’m getting used to the fact that stuff is scaled oddly. Still not played the multiplayer yet, I think I'll get the campaign done first.

Hahah those videos were brilliant. The super dive had me in stitches.

The RC car is extremely annoying and overpowered. Its blast radius is ridiculous and you get plenty of time to navigate the buggers, they are a nightmare to shoot and even have a bloody boost function on them to make them that much more annoying.

Also, you only need 2 kills to get one if you have Hardline one.

I've been playing with the RC's but I've switched to spy plane now, I find I'm getting a lot more kills this way as you have to find somewhere to hide unless you want to be shot before using it, I like to run around in a Rambo fashion so that was hardly getting used.

It's easier for me to push one button for the spy plane and then go hunting for enemies than finding cover and most of the time being shot whilst using it.

I was sent over the edge yesterday, one match on pro wager done it. I paid 10000 credits to play and they go and put me in a yank server! I'd see someone, I'd shot at them, hole clip, it glitches and it would skip to me being dead! That was the final nail in the coffin for me, I'm back on MW2 now.

I was sent over the edge yesterday, one match on pro wager done it. I paid 10000 credits to play and they go and put me in a yank server! I'd see someone, I'd shot at them, hole clip, it glitches and it would skip to me being dead! That was the final nail in the coffin for me, I'm back on MW2 now.

Omg don't start. The same thing happened to me! Although I made a profit at the end. It kept putting me in yank servers and I was getting knifed across the map and having no shots register. I actually bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PS3 yesterday and had a great time on it!

I'll be buying it for 360 soon.

BFBC 2 is awesome :cool:

New map pack and and vietnam DLC coming soon for it too, cant wait.

Not touched Black Ops for afew days, I've been ripping it up in Rome in Assassins Creed Brotherhood. If you remotely liked ACII you will luv this. ;)

Think I'll wait to see what happens with these patches etc before I go back to B.Ops. :Pling: