The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried the settings suggested by Kill1303 (PC version) post 461 and its made multiplayer more playable. The improvements around server, upgrades and the general lobby options are growing on me but the lag is still a major put off. Still not loving like MW2 but the experience is getting better.

I've received my refund my refund from Woolies, anyone who paid Woolies via Paypal may want to check their accounts :)

likewise..

Again with the terrible lag last night, keep getting edged half way through games.. really starting to annoy me now, seems worse when in parties. Surely there must be a patch on the way?

going to have a look on their website see what they say....

So how the fook did you get passed Khe San mission, when your shooting down a hill, push back the NVA, Ive been trying for 3 evenings and it always results in death. Any tips??

You must progress down the hill or the enemies will just keep respawning.

Firstly I turned right at the top of the hill to the hut to get ammo stocks then progressed down the hill on the left hand side using the sands bags as cover.

As you go down the hill towards the checkpoint your team mates follow.

I then reached the bottom trench and went towards the marker where the game asks you to get to. Once there the never ending spawning enemies stop.

I've completed campaign too and it was probably 1 of the best single player campaigns I've completed in a long while. Action packed with plenty of variety.

I cant remember if it was vietnam or india but there is some awesome shootouts / levels amongst that - especially going through the valley in the hind :cool: Wont spoil it though for those that havent got there :D

I think my fave mission was probably with Reznov in the snow mission in the older 'era'.

Does anyone know if the classified weapons online is any old school weapons like mp40 or ppsh? 2 of my greatest weapons from world at work :D

You must progress down the hill or the enemies will just keep respawning.

Firstly I turned right at the top of the hill to the hut to get ammo stocks then progressed down the hill on the left hand side using the sands bags as cover.

As you go down the hill towards the checkpoint your team mates follow.

I then reached the bottom trench and went towards the marker where the game asks you to get to. Once there the never ending spawning enemies stop.

I've completed campaign too and it was probably 1 of the best single player campaigns I've completed in a long while. Action packed with plenty of variety.

I cant remember if it was vietnam or india but there is some awesome shootouts / levels amongst that - especially going through the valley in the hind :cool: Wont spoil it though for those that havent got there :D

I think my fave mission was probably with Reznov in the snow mission in the older 'era'.

Does anyone know if the classified weapons online is any old school weapons like mp40 or ppsh? 2 of my greatest weapons from world at work :D

Yeah I sorted it mate, thanks. Just rush down, get to the barrels, set them off, done :)

Does anyone know if it possible to disable voice chat on the PS3, I'm sick of having to listen to a bunch of squeeky 10 year olds talking sh!t through the entire match! I know you can turn off individuals before and during the match, but don't know how to disable all voice chat in one go, is this possible?

Does anyone know if it possible to disable voice chat on the PS3, I'm sick of having to listen to a bunch of squeeky 10 year olds talking sh!t through the entire match! I know you can turn off individuals before and during the match, but don't know how to disable all voice chat in one go, is this possible?

That was one of the problems with MW2 imo, no decent options for controlling the voice audio. I've always had voices muted since I started playing on line. The way to do it in MW2 was to go into audio options at the main menu of the game and alter the 'voice' volume so it's right down. You can't actually mute it, but turning it right down has the same effect. Not sure about BO, I'd hope there was an option for having everyone muted but people you know or something.

im having weird issues soundwise but only when i plug my headphones in its muting my gunfire while im chatting which is a royal pain in the ass............lag issues will kill this game if they dont fix it soon people are already going back to mw2 which is a shame but as others have already said watching killcams is showing just how bad the lag is if you are not playing with full green bars and if you have just 1 yank in the game its daft that he always gets host as happened in one of my games last night just him full green and every other player on either 3 green or worse yellow bars