The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how very dare you! Counterstrike is the best shoot em up ever, still beats most games hands down, i'd still play it if i had my pc!:p

LOL CT was awesome - but what, 10 years ago? BO MP looks just like it. I'll try the fix someone mentioned on here (PC version) and hopefully it will improve things. I'm sure there are aimbots in use all ready, 3 times in a row someone rounded a corner, immediately raised their scope and it jumped to me.

Well I've had this sat about for a day or two and decided to unwrap it and give it a try this morning, didn't like it to be honest, it struck me as boring, a tad repetetive and not much in the way of diversity.

Not worth it if you already have MW2 IMO.

edit: grapics are alright though

Anyone else find it annoying that only get 1 claymore and after it is detonated it can't be replaced when using scavenger? The only bonus is you can pick-up undetonated claymores and lay them elsewhere.

I don't have BO yet, but I do have MW2 and that edition to BO sounds bloody brilliant in my opinion. Well done Treyarch :clap:

Honestly have not got a clue what some off you are talking about,black ops is equally as good as mw2 if not better.

Some people just don't like change!

+1. The online game is frustrating at the mo, trying to get in a game with more than 3 people is next to impossible as Septic, Nev and a few others found out last night. Probably something to do with the 1.5 million players online :blink:

the 1 claymore thing is a real pain as the scavenger perk is nigh on useless without it you may as well just pick up the gun of the last person you shoot....you could only ever use 2 clays so it wasnt like it was an endless noob tube until one went boom you couldnt plant another....all it means is i find ever more sneaky ways of stealthy play and prompts even more abuse from players who think everyone should just run and gun.......im getting tons of rc car kills with my claymores though and that is prompting most of my hate mails at the moment....why am i a noob because i use claymores and they use an rc car lol

i really really hate the nuke town lvl as it like playing a game from 10 yrs ago the graphics are that bad

im getting used to the maps now though and you really can frustrate the other team on some of the maps you can hold them at bay and really do their nuts in