The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what would be an absolute winner is someway to sort out the whole "OMFG I so shot that guy first! syndrome" only to watch in the replay that, no, actually they shot you first/you shot them where they 'were'. Anyone else a regular sufferer of this problem or am I on my ownsome?

I think what would be an absolute winner is someway to sort out the whole "OMFG I so shot that guy first! syndrome" only to watch in the replay that, no, actually they shot you first/you shot them where they 'were'. Anyone else a regular sufferer of this problem or am I on my ownsome?

I'll hold my hand up with that one! Connection speed though :(

Originally Posted by GazzaGSi

It would be nice for the series not to become like the need for speeds and fifa's where a new edition is released every year with minimal differences.

thats more or less what the map packs are now to be honest just rehashed cod 4 maps with 2 new ones to blag through.....

as long as they get their coding right this time to stop the j-taggers wall hacks and 10th prestige lobbies ill be a happy man.

it does my head in that im due to hit 10th prestige next week and yet every week i go down the leaderboard due to cheaters on the leaderboard with 10 seconds played and over 30mill scored

at least the first 300 thousand on the leaderboard are hacked scores which makes a mockery of having one in the first place and they wont ban them as they lose revenue

You're shit enough to be getting that death perk?! :D

I do have my 'stubborn' moments (for example insisting on running arround with akimbo P90s on Wasteland when I should really be whiping out the Barrett / Intervention ) BUT there is nothing better than hearing "OMG - you f*cking fa-"*BOOM!*

"Yes, mate. You just walking into that. No skill. I was dead. And I still killed you! PWNED!"

I'm so playing tonight!

Bouncing bettys FTW

Pssst..... oh @$%&, :bang:

They are quality.

I used to pee myself when you'd see people running around with their character shouting 'placing betteeeeeey' :cool:

Currently on battlefied 2 and really enjoy the online system with that. :)

I bl00dy hate martyrdom! The amount of times I've been one off a nuke to be killed by fags using this. Argh!! Dan, I'm watching you!

You're definitely not on your own. The game's hitboxes are stupidly inconsistent and THIS happens ALL THE TIME. There are some videos on Youtube lurking around showing some utterly ludicrous s*** happening on Cod. This game is very broken in many regards. I still love COd MW2 though. On my 49th Nuke. YE!

Tooley- spot on with your comments. IW don't care at all it seems when looking at the state of the leader-boards. Also, one of the new map maps suffers from this annoying and horrid glitch where you can glitch inside a rock and shoot people. This hasn't been sorted out even though the maps have been out for about 2+ months.

it does my head in that im due to hit 10th prestige next week and yet every week i go down the leaderboard due to cheaters on the leaderboard with 10 seconds played and over 30mill scored

at least the first 300 thousand on the leaderboard are hacked scores which makes a mockery of having one in the first place and they wont ban them as they lose revenue

My score is hacked, although i was already 10th with 20days+ gameplay before i went into one of the hacked lobbys. A mate invited in, and to be honest they are a good laugh with super speed/jump etc. When i went in though, my score was automatically changed to crazy stats and i'd ratehr have kept them legit. :(

. Also, one of the new map maps suffers from this annoying and horrid glitch where you can glitch inside a rock and shoot people. This hasn't been sorted out even though the maps have been out for about 2+ months.

There was a glitch like this in afghan but it got patched so i wouldnt be suprised this one gets patched soon aswell. I always play on hc, so no kill cams and the first time it happened to me my reaction was " seriously, did i just got killed by a f*cking rock, wtf?" lol. It wasnt until i went on youtube and realised people could get in the rock and shoot you, but you couldnt shoot them when they were in it. There's one like this in the bunker on wasteland aswell!

There was a glitch like this in afghan but it got patched so i wouldnt be suprised this one gets patched soon aswell. I always play on hc, so no kill cams and the first time it happened to me my reaction was " seriously, did i just got killed by a f*cking rock, wtf?" lol. It wasnt until i went on youtube and realised people could get in the rock and shoot you, but you couldnt shoot them when they were in it. There's one like this in the bunker on wasteland aswell!

Oh I've never noticed the one on Wasteland. The people inside the bunker usually get tubed anyway.

Got my 50th tactical nuke yay! I can finally stop chasing it even though i will miss the sheer terror it inflicts on enemies. It's emp time now.

Dan I got your invite mate. Look forward to playing you soon :)

Oh I've never noticed the one on Wasteland. The people inside the bunker usually get tubed anyway.

Got my 50th tactical nuke yay! I can finally stop chasing it even though i will miss the sheer terror it inflicts on enemies. It's emp time now.

Dan I got your invite mate. Look forward to playing you soon :)

50 nukes? I'd bet my car your boosting;)

50 nukes? I'd bet my car your boosting;)

Hand over your keys then lol. I never boost. All my nukes are legit. They're really easy to get once you've got your harriers.

That Qs malarkey is utter toss because it uses the auto aim function to zone into the enemy. No skill required.

Hand over your keys then lol. I never boost. All my nukes are legit. They're really easy to get once you've got your harriers.

That Qs malarkey is utter toss because it uses the auto aim function to zone into the enemy. No skill required.

Thats why I hate it, its unplayable against it.

Nice one on the nukes. I got around a dozen or so with harrier, chopper gunner then nuke killstreaks. Wanted the spinning nuke symbol :eyebrows:

Thats why I hate it, its unplayable against it.

Nice one on the nukes. I got around a dozen or so with harrier, chopper gunner then nuke killstreaks. Wanted the spinning nuke symbol :eyebrows:

Yeah that's the best setup for nukes. The ac 130 is rubbish compared to the chopper gunner.

Heads up, I'll be on along with quite a few mates on cod tonight after the world cup if anyones interested.