The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turns out everyone who used the discount codes from this thread have had their order cancelled due to it being against their "terms and conditions" in other words woolworths f****d up :)

Have a look a few pages back, there's loads of information as to what happened.

You must have missed it :p

got my copy from tesco at midnight home by half past... maybe 50 peeps in the cue when i got there at 11.45, had a ps and xbox cues so went down pretty quick, got there just in time as cue got big pretty quick behind me... played a few hours last night, but had work this morning, going to be on for the rest of the day.... maps look good, new system seems to work well, game on!!!

got my copy from tesco at midnight home by half past... maybe 50 peeps in the cue when i got there at 11.45, had a ps and xbox cues so went down pretty quick, got there just in time as cue got big pretty quick behind me... played a few hours last night, but had work this morning, going to be on for the rest of the day.... maps look good, new system seems to work well, game on!!!

So which one did you get ?

My Tesco online order didn't arrive :(

Just got back from my local Tesco and they had a big display by the main doors with dozens of copies for PS3 and 360, so I bought one. When the copy arrives in the post I will take it back to the shop using the new receipt, sorted :)

My Tesco online order didn't arrive :(

Just got back from my local Tesco and they had a big display by the main doors with dozens of copies for PS3 and 360, so I bought one. When the copy arrives in the post I will take it back to the shop using the new receipt, sorted :)

Did you pay the extra £2.50 and get the 2100 points? I was surprised how many people this morning just payed for the game. Surely it would be worth everyone paying the extra even if you just sold the points on.

Did you pay the extra £2.50 and get the 2100 points? I was surprised how many people this morning just payed for the game. Surely it would be worth everyone paying the extra even if you just sold the points on.

No, just got the game. I never use PSN points (except for DLC maps) but I'll just order new maps online when they come out, which will probably in the summer.