The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

Just got to Tesco and asked the woman behind the fag counter and she said (in a very IDGAF) tone;

"The game goes on sale at a minute past midnight. You come in. You wait till 12 and you buy it. Ok? Thanks."

Then she continued her conversation with another woman... Bitch.

Hope the 3 hour wait is worth it as no one else is here to buy it yet.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got to Tesco and asked the woman behind the fag counter and she said (in a very IDGAF) tone;

"The game goes on sale at a minute past midnight. You come in. You wait till 12 and you buy it. Ok? Thanks."

Lmfao, has she got a mist-ache and a badge on saying grumpy pre op lol, I suggest you camp out in the female changing rooms and keep yourself entertained.

LMAO - are you really at tesco's for the next 3 hours for this game? I love it, but I'm certainly not leaving my nice warm house to get it at midnight. That and I'm going to London for the rest of the week :-(

There are only about 10 people here for it. It's being sold from the customer services desk. They close the desk at 10 so you can start queueing then reopen at 12 to sell it.

Don't rush...

dude are you seriously waiting at tescos from now untill 12.01????lol

Yeah they told me on the phone they anticipated it being extremely busy. Oops.

not a dvd get it right fella, its black ops lol, its the law, im off down at quarter to, then the games getting a battering.

Just a idea here guys who evers on it tonight add your name and gamer tag.

1. Nevins - supranev

2. Josh - Josh3Sheets - Xbox