The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like your engine mounts shot fella, either the gearbox one under the car or on drivers side they are week as hell, pop your bonnet and see if you can rock the engine with your hands.

Oh shite. Does it cost a lot to sort out? I will check in a bit...its bloody cold outside

Not as of yet!

Taken from another site that tried the codes too:

I rang them this morn as I have no refund either. The lady said they have had to refund over 100,000 orders for Black ops (alot of money sat in their account for over a week). The voucher code given by the OP was to be used through their sister site Very.co.uk but only if you have a credit account with them. She said about the refund, it should be refunded by midnight. The delay is due to the amounts of refunds they and Paypal have had to process. BullPoop.

Should be soon :)

Depends on what it is really, if its the mount I have when they fail they tend to snap the gear linkage cables when they go lol, If the drivers side goes the engine drops down and hits the deck, same for the passenger side mount, so not ideal to drive like this.

If its top mount it will clonk and rattle but can be driven on carefully. If its lower arm it will be the bushes or ball joint gone once again not ideal fella. If its wheel bearing not a good idea to drive on. Best bet is to leave it till light and have a look tbh.

Depends on what it is really, if its the mount I have when they fail they tend to snap the gear linkage cables when they go lol, If the drivers side goes the engine drops down and hits the deck, same for the passenger side mount, so not ideal to drive like this.

If its top mount it will clonk and rattle but can be driven on carefully. If its lower arm it will be the bushes or ball joint gone once again not ideal fella. If its wheel bearing not a good idea to drive on. Best bet is to leave it till light and have a look tbh.

Damn...grim news. I'm gonna risk it anyways. Its been making this sound for a while but then it stops and a couple of months later does the same again. When I had my MOT done the guy didn't notice anything then.

Do the check to see if the engine is rocking fella, possible that its a shaft problem. Can not really say without seeing it but lowered polos do like to kill the power shaft which is the drivers side.

I will do in a bit. I thought it might be a drive shaft problem too. You do know your shit lol