The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well tesco around here are flapping at the amount of stock they have, and refuse to hold them lol, asda i'm on hold with , will be trying blockbusters now. Bonus for me is asda and tesco are around a 4min trip from me and both 24hour. Tesco are selling from midnight and if you go in store and put a £5 deposit down it will secure you a copy of the game for 12am.

For those of you who are stupid, erm I mean brave enough to qeue for hours in the wind an the rain for Black Ops, Please post your first thoughts/impressions of the game (especially mutiplayer), as I am assuming you will be playing into the wee hours! I am expecting (and hoping) that mine arrives in the post tomorrow, and I won't get a chance to play until I get home from work tomorrow evening :(

Omg so gutted... missus said there's a card saying item needs signed for. i am 99% sure its my copy of black ops :( As I work till 7pm there's no way I could go get it until my off days (which is on Thursday) :(

Send your missus, mine picks up parcels for me all the time, just need proof of address.

Send your missus, mine picks up parcels for me all the time, just need proof of address.

Missus doesn't drive and depot is miles away :( Oh well... I work 6-7 anyway till Weds so doesn't really make much diff I guess :p

But yeah, do give us some comments those who are lucky enough to have early access to the game. Anyone playing on PC?

ARGH WHAT SH*T LUCK!

My car is acting up royally: there is a really loud knocking sound near the CV joint/hub that gets louder and faster every time I accelerate but if I dont accelerate the sound stops. But NOW, its even worse- the steering wheel is vibrating and shaking left and right like a wheel is about to fall off.

Its too dark and cold to jack the car up but I need to get COD! ARGH!!!

Just called my local Tescos and they said the 5 quid thing finished at 2pm, and advised me to get there "well early" lol

Gutting fella, I just got in from tesco and have my reciept by the side of me. All i need to do is pop into the store at 12 and walk out with my new cause of insomnia lol

no best buy near me..

has anyone seen the black op controllers and headsets? £150 for a set of headphones wtf? PS3 controller looks a bit bigger than normal so might give that ago, hate the ps3 pad but hate the hackers on xbox, still not sure which console to get it for...

errrr hello!

ARGH WHAT SH*T LUCK!

My car is acting up royally: there is a really loud knocking sound near the CV joint/hub that gets louder and faster every time I accelerate but if I dont accelerate the sound stops. But NOW, its even worse- the steering wheel is vibrating and shaking left and right like a wheel is about to fall off.

Its too dark and cold to jack the car up but I need to get COD! ARGH!!!

Might sound daft, but you wouldn't be the first.

Check your wheel nuts

Taxi :)

argh what sh*t luck!

My car is acting up royally: There is a really loud knocking sound near the cv joint/hub that gets louder and faster every time i accelerate but if i dont accelerate the sound stops. But now, its even worse- the steering wheel is vibrating and shaking left and right like a wheel is about to fall off.

Its too dark and cold to jack the car up but i need to get cod! Argh!!!

Josh are you on 360?

Yeah, my name on there is Josh3Sheets.

I'm going to Tesco at 10 and fetching it, I hope they don't run out!

Edit: Just called Tesco and they said as it's the most highly anticipated game of the year they are putting a queueing system in place and he suggested I get there "well early".

He said they have enough points to cover the games and that they have enough games to last "a long while".

I'm going to get there at 9 :(. I'm dragging my mrs along though so she can go fetch me supplies! :D

Septic whats your gear stick doing as it sounds like your engine mount has gone if its only when accelerating and decelerating.

Nothing abnormal with the gear stick Nevin.

Dodgyrog, its not the wheel nuts although saying that, a couple of years ago when I lowered my car I kind of forgot to tighten the wheel bolts and the wheel came off. Had to change the CV Joint but yeah not that many problems after that.

I'm gonna risk it man. Can't be arsed with a taxi. I have a gym session beforehand so it would make things longer. Ah ffs, what crap luck.

when are you getting the noise the most fella. is it a constant noise or when hitting bumps, or just when starting off and changing gears and breaking, and one last thing is it when turning. Common things with polo's when lowering them in the lower arms wearing, top mounts wearing and wheel bearings. Plus the engine and box mounts are crap lol.

when are you getting the noise the most fella. is it a constant noise or when hitting bumps, or just when starting off and changing gears and breaking, and one last thing is it when turning. Common things with polo's when lowering them in the lower arms wearing, top mounts wearing and wheel bearings. Plus the engine and box mounts are crap lol.

It happens when I accelerate and put my foot on the pedal. Also, when I turn left or right it makes the knocking sound.