The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Oxfordshire/Reading members on here recommend me a 24hr supermarket from which to purchase said game?? I can only think of Tescos in Didcot but not sure if its releasing at midnight?

Not sure but try calling around a couple tomorrow and see if they're selling it :)

From HUKD's on supermarket COD prices:

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Credit has to go to http://www.frugalgaming.co.uk for all the confirmations.

Asda

£4.97 When you trade in Fallout New Vegas or Fable 3 or Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2. £36.97 on it’s own.

Sainsburys

£27.97 when you spend £30 or more in-store. £37.97 on it’s own.

Tesco

£25 when you also purchase 2100 Xbox Live Points Card, 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Membership, £20 PS3 PSN Card. £39.90 on it’s own.

Morrisons

£29.99 when you buy any other chart game, £39.99 on it’s own

Game

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title. Also £24.99 when traded in with selected games

Gamestation

£24.99 when bought with any other Xbox 360 or PS3 Chart title.

HMV

£42.99 or £7.99 when you trade in Medal of Honour

Blockbuster

£44.99 or £0.99 when you trade in two of these games : Medal of Honour, Fable 3, Fallout New Vegas, MMA, F1 2010, Star Wars The Force Unleashed

Details

All prices where confirmed in the national newspapers on 8th November 2010. Prices may be subject to stock levels and terms and conditions. Check in-store for exact details. The relevant adverts can be seen in The Sun, The Mirror and The Daily Star

knocking it out for £26,

Will have to keep my eye on that...

If not, It'll be the Tesco deal for me, will use the £20 PSN for the DLC :D

If you have a Best Buy near you they have the best cash price confirmed so far.

£29.99 without having to buy/trade anything else to get that price.

With the tesco deal for PS3 you buy a £20 PSN voucher to get the game at the discounted price. This voucher is a code which you enter in the Redeem Codes box on the playstation store. You then have £20 in your account to buy games/add-ons/DLC etc

Just rang Sainsbury and they told me £27.97 when you spend £30 in store and Tesco confirmed £40 for Black Ops and 2100 microsoft points

Will be Tesco for me, seems the best deal, unless you need some shopping

I just rang my local Tesco and the quoted me £42.49 for black ops and the points, They said this was making the game £25.

no best buy near me..

has anyone seen the black op controllers and headsets? £150 for a set of headphones wtf? PS3 controller looks a bit bigger than normal so might give that ago, hate the ps3 pad but hate the hackers on xbox, still not sure which console to get it for...