The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

Yeah that's the best setup for nukes. The ac 130 is rubbish compared to the chopper gunner.

Heads up, I'll be on along with quite a few mates on cod tonight after the world cup if anyones interested.

I've logged a fortnight or so playing time on COD and very rarely used the AC130 unless if I got it in a Care package or something.

I only found out just before I stopped playing MW2 that you can select different weapons on the AC130 :lol:

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably be on : IdelElephant

Hey man sorry I just read this. Will add you.

Dan and I had some great games. Now you know how I get my nukes eh Dan ;) I think got 3 yesterday.

Was great fun apart from when the host changed and you lost your pavelow and all your kills!

Now that is harsh Harvard. That's happened loads of times to me. If you guys want nukes, I can help ypu get them. Our team is really good as Dan will know. I'll teach you some tricks of the trade and you'll be getting nukes in no time.

Now that is harsh Harvard. That's happened loads of times to me. If you guys want nukes, I can help ypu get them. Our team is really good as Dan will know. I'll teach you some tricks of the trade and you'll be getting nukes in no time.

Advice is always welcomed. Are you on Xbox?

H.

Haha yeah Dan. When you can get 9 kills with two shots you know its a worthwhile trick. Ill show you the positions on the different maps tonight if I'm back early from the gym.

Harvard, yeah I'm on Xbox. Feel free to add me. Septic360

Haha yeah Dan. When you can get 9 kills with two shots you know its a worthwhile trick. Ill show you the positions on the different maps tonight if I'm back early from the gym.

Harvard, yeah I'm on Xbox. Feel free to add me. Septic360

It won't let me add you for some reason??

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm wondering this too, I normally use play for everything but its full price with them. I actually recieved MW2 early from play but it couldn't be activated until the day.

I'm sure someone said Asda or Tesco was going to be cheaper.

Not long now!!!!!!

Im hoping for a supermarket price war too :D

Anyone see the single player campaign trailer during half time of the england match?

Thank god there was cod to talk about during the match because otherwise i think i'd have fell asleep in my pint!

For those that didnt, here it is:

Still not sure about getting this. I have wasted 88 days of my life playing MW1 & 2. Does look good though.....:innocent::D

H.

I hate that feature telling you how long you've spent on the game, its scary. Even more scary if the missus saw it!

I hate that feature telling you how long you've spent on the game, its scary. Even more scary if the missus saw it!

She did.....:(

It could be worse, you could have spent that time watching cack on the telly.

This is true but at least some things on telly are educational. I just know how to camp and swear a lot now....:D

H.

She did.....:(

This is true but at least some things on telly are educational. I just know how to camp and swear a lot now....:D

H.

You are a bit of a camper Havard lol. All I have to do is look at the minimap and look at teh blue arrow that's facing the same direction for the past 15 minutes and know its you :p Mind you, you do play on Hardcore so its important to do it really for map control.

Man I'm so bored here at work....I can't wait for this!!!!