The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD Black Ops

trinitom

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if I'll bother. Same shit different game.....:rolleyes:

The best teams camp and make it no fun at all. Just like real war actually......:D Maybe I'll change my mind but I have got a bit disillusioned with the whole COD thing..!!

H

Will probably give it a rent due to the minimal time it takes to complete the single player campaign. This one maybe different but MW1&2 and World at War were all 6 hour campaigns max so doesnt really warrant a purchase for me.

The previous titles I did buy, as the online community was great but soon got tiring after the constant patches/glitches/fixes/boosters/hackers etc etc. Just cant be arsed with the hassle. And the match making has been pants in previous titles too.

Fingers crossed this one will sort all those issues out anyway :D And no running underneath the maps etc.

I do agree with Matt however, that World at War was alot better than the MW series although alot of people tend to disagree. I just prefer the whole world war thing.

It would be nice for the series not to become like the need for speeds and fifa's where a new edition is released every year with minimal differences.

I do agree with Matt however, that World at War was alot better than the MW series although alot of people tend to disagree. I just prefer the whole world war thing.

For me, it's the classic shooting and atmosphere that you get with the World War games. Non of this technology business and bullets flyign at 100 rounds per micro second. Just classic aim and shoot. Can't beat the sound of a Mosin Nagat (sp) hitting the last round either! :D

Still, I do really like MW2.

I'm a big fan of both WaW and MW but for different reasons. I'm not as keen on the online content of WaW - I think in places it's a bit rigid. But I LOVE zombies! I still play that at least a couple of hours a week. I like the level of customisation you get with

MW2, guns, title, perks, killstreaks. The thing that I think is a waste of space on MW2 is the 2player Special Ops missions. Too quick and nothing exceptionally special. BUT I hear that they are including zombies or even space aliens in black ops in a similar manner than they did with WaW, if they do I think that will be a winner.

zombies FTW fantastic!! cant wait for the new zombies in black OPS:eyebrows:

the thing that really pees me of is when your in a high level and the host dies he quits the fooking game so it end it all for every one else so i am hoping they did what MW2 did when the host quits it finds another host !

the thing that really pees me of is when your in a high level and the host dies he quits the fooking game so it end it all for every one else so i am hoping they did what MW2 did when the host quits it finds another host !

Dedicated servers would be even better.

According to codblackopsblog, this is the list with the weapons that will be available in Call of Duty: Black Ops. These weapons have been confirmed by trailers and other sources, including articles from magazines.

* AK-47

* Steyr AUG

* AR15

* G11

* Carcano

* H&K MP5k Prototype

* Ingram MAC-10

* RPK

* M60

* Franchi SPAS-12

* Scoped Crossbow

* M1911 - Pistol

* M202A1 Grim Reaper Rocket Launcher

* RPG-7

* China Lake Pump Action Grenade Launcher

* Flamethrower

* Swarovski Scope - Attachment

* Suppressor - Attachment

* Dragon’s Breath Shotgun Rounds

* Explosive Crossbow Bolts

* M67- Grenade

* Smoke Grenade

* C4

* Knife

* Machete

That crossbow should be interesting !!! :cool:

* AK-47

* Steyr AUG

* AR15

* G11

* Carcano

* H&K MP5k Prototype

* Ingram MAC-10

* RPK

* M60

* Franchi SPAS-12

* Scoped Crossbow

* M1911 - Pistol

* M202A1 Grim Reaper Rocket Launcher

* RPG-7

* China Lake Pump Action Grenade Launcher

* Flamethrower

* Swarovski Scope - Attachment

* Suppressor - Attachment

* Dragon’s Breath Shotgun Rounds

* Explosive Crossbow Bolts

* M67- Grenade

* Smoke Grenade

* C4

* Knife

* Machete

No Cerebral Bore? :(

I couldn't help but notice the 'Swarovski Scope.' I can't see there being much benefit to having a sniper rifle mounted with a crystal encrusted scope. Might as well wave a big white sign saying 'One between the eyes, plz.'

i heard they were going to use the knives as secondary weapons to try and stop the lightweight/commando classes that are all over MW2 at the moment which i find quite annoying (plus it makes me do it back to them but i think its a crappy way to score)

I couldn't help but notice the 'Swarovski Scope.' I can't see there being much benefit to having a sniper rifle mounted with a crystal encrusted scope. Might as well wave a big white sign saying 'One between the eyes, plz.'

Swarovski optics are awesome, their binoculars are amazing when your used to crappy cheap ones.