The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra aerotop NA

Guest taitum

Guest taitum

Reduced and on ebay.

Hey there folks I have decided to sell my 1993 na aerotop, the reason is simple, I just need something more practical that I can use both in summer and winter.

I have owned the car for just over a year now and it has given me almost no problems at all. All the modifications were on the car when I bought it and all I have done is clean, service and keep her in good working order.

Now to the car itself, she is a pretty clean emaple for her age with the odd scrape or scratch, worst thing I would say is that the door handles are fading. There is no knocks or rattles at all from the car and she runs very smoothly. The interior is generally pretty clean with only the front seats that let it down. They have been recovered at some time, however the faux leather is fading and in the case of the drivers seat is splitting.

1993 Supra aerotop na, 119,000 miles ( will rise daily )

Has about 10 months mot, taxed till 30/11/2010

19 inch alloy wheels with four good tyres

Cusco strut brace

Isotta steering wheel ( believed to be genuine )

JVC cd player

Good clear headlights ( have been replaced )

Comes with a bunch of service history including old mot's, bills for timing belts, headlights and tax disc's

All round good condition and smooth running

I am looking for around £3500 ono

I have probably missed something so please dont hesitate to get in touch with any questions. The car is located in Aberdeen but i am often down in Perth.

At the moment I am not sure how to upload photo's onto this advert, so for just now I can email pics to anyone. However I will be finding out how to do this.

Regards Alyn.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.