Russian Spy - Anna Chapman

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is useless without pics ;)

the really good pics were on sky news.

Google image provides some very disappointing results but you get the idea from this.

picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=2803

If I was head of national security and she agreed to sleep with me in return for top secret information I'd gladly oblige. I'd even throw in the Nuclear weapon launch codes in return for some kinky stuff.

the really good pics were on sky news.

Google image provides some very disappointing results but you get the idea from this.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=2803

If I was head of national security and she agreed to sleep with me in return for top secret information I'd gladly oblige. I'd even throw in the Nuclear weapon launch codes in return for some kinky stuff.

1 word...........................................mank

1 word...........................................mank

Agreed ...... Wouldn't give her second look

I must admit that she looked better on video, but that's another thing entirely ;)

And for some, beggars can't be choosers, especially those who use Etch a Sketch and 'do the sex' in their basements! :)

Anna Chapman was probably a classic soviet honey trap. You meet her in a sleezy bar. She gets you back to her place. You get her knickers off and out pops little willy while the kremlin paparazzi is snapping away. Chickski with dickski. LOL!

Have to agree I'm sorry. She is not worthy of a thread to herself. Mank is harsh but she isn't particularly worth a mention.

i wudnt touch her even with beer goggles on.... looks rough and shes russian!

no way

She probably thinks the same, well in Russian of course :p

Some guy says he married her:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/10486696.stm

A British man who claims he was married to alleged Russian spy Anna Chapman has been speaking about their relationship. Alex Chapman told the Daily Telegraph he met Ms Chapman at a party in London and married her five months later in Moscow, in 2002. He also said he believed her father was a senior Russian diplomat.

Ten alleged members of a Russian spy ring were arrested in the US and one in Cyprus after an FBI inquiry. Bail hearings are currently taking place.

The BBC article fails to give any juicy details though.

Do you see much naughty stuff in this film? What's the cinematography like in this film?

Come over here my friend and sit beside me.

Easy answer is no - absolutely no nudety (maybe alittle boobage but nothing to make your nose bleed).

but,... it IS one of the most erotic films i've seen and a great movie to get the girlfriend in the mood. - guaranteed

I owe a lot to this film! :innocent:

Once had a date with this girl, and as hard as i tried the date was going nowhere fast. During a random question stage of the evening she asked me what my favorite film was,.. and in a effort to keep the mood interesting i mentioned 'secretary'.

Her face just lit up and she lent over and said,.. mine too.

In a moment of inspiration i replied "but ask yourself, who is the dominate person in that relationship and truly in control of the sexual relationship. She turned to me and said 'absolutely, can't believe you like that film too'.

I'll leave it to your imagination but the date got a LOT better after that point! :whip: