The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Friday joke

Bill Prawn

Sorry It's late I'm in Italy.

A civil servant working for the Department of Agriculture was given with the unusual task of compiling information on the sexual habits of the Welsh farming community in particular the most common method of mounting a sheep.

The official was dispatched to Wales where he commenced his most important research.

He simply asked his first interviewee "So, how do you shag a sheep then boyo?"

"Simple", said the farmer, "I just stick her back legs into my wellies, down with my zipper, move her tail over to the left and away we go. She can struggle as much as she likes, I haven't lost one yet."

The man penned the farmers comments and, somewhat bemused, moved on to his next interview.

The next farmer, and the following dozen all basically reiterated the method employed by the first farmer and it became apparent that a pattern was forming and that all the remaining people were going to say the same thing. However, the servant's final call of the day revealed another method of sheep shagging.

On his last call he delivered his well rehearsed question.

"Well, I give her a good wash and brush so that she smells all nice, and then I lay her down on her back, climb on top, give her a cuddle and have my way with her."

"So you don't put a leg in each wellie, move her tail and go for it that way then?" enquired the official.

"What, and miss out on all that kissing?", was the reply. :clap: