The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993, mr2 import mk2 parts needed

drift_bear

ive turned to the help of here and the wise members!

my mate is after a few bits for his mr2 mk2 (jap import 2.0 ltr gti) and was wondering if anyone know's of where he can get them or actually has any.

parts he needs :

gear box

rear diff

handbrake cables

would the uk model fit the jap import aswell? or would it have to be an import? let me know via pm's or on here.

drift_bear

UK and JDM non turbos are the same car pretty much mechanically, only real difference were cosmetic options like air con, front fogs, leather interior, better speaker, etc on the UK models. Everything else should be the same.

So if it's an N/A jspec he has then anything UK bits should be fine and vice versa.

UK and JDM non turbos are the same car pretty much mechanically, only real difference were cosmetic options like air con, front fogs, leather interior, better speaker, etc on the UK models. Everything else should be the same.

So if it's an N/A jspec he has then anything UK bits should be fine and vice versa.

hmm that has me thinking now! this is his mr2 (thinking of selling cause he cant locate parts) http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1782537.htm is it a jdm model like he is led to belive?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.