The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Isotta Evoluzione Steering Wheel (350mm)

JamesArup

Howdy folks,

Got an Isotta Evoluzione (350mm) steering wheel up for grabs. As soon as I got it I realised that it's a bit too silver for my black car, and it's not going to suit it very well, so I'd rather have an 'all black' one.

I bought it advertised as 'New', and I believe it is. There is no sign of usage on the wheel whatsoever. However, I do believe that this is an example that didn't make it through quality control at the factory, and has therefore been sold as 'outlet' stock.

From the front, everything looks pretty much perfect. There is a teeny weeny area where you can see some of the orange adhesive has marked part of the wheel (see the last pic of this post). This may well rub off, but I don't want to try. The back of the wheel has some much larger areas of orange 'stain' where the glue has marked it. It's not visible at all from the front, and you'll never see it with the wheel fitted, but it's there.

It's a really nice and comfortable feeling wheel though, I'll be looking for the same model, but in Black for sure. The only reason I want to sell is for the colour, the defects wouldn't be a problem for me and I'd happily keep it otherwise.

Photos of everything below. If you need more, let me know. You get the Steering Wheel, Black plastic 'Horn' button for the middle, and the chrome surround that locks the horn button in place.

These are anything from £150 to £175 new, so I am looking for £75 delivered.

Cheers, James

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.