The mkiv Supra Owners Club

max bhp...

Guest damo1

Does anyone else ever feel the need to urinate out their bedroom window instead of walking down the corridor to the loo?

Funny story; I stayed over at my girlfriends house once, and her dad was a real bastard, you know - verging on 'meet the fockers' type.

Anyway I woke up at 2am and needed to pass ones water, but I darent flush the loo incase I woke him. Knowing i wouldnt wake up in the morning before him, I decided to go in the sink.

Long story short, I accidently pissed on someones toothbrush that fell into the sink, I still dont know who it belonged to. :search:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Egg?

really? I think the egg ingredient is over used and not essential in this dish :)

I've got a brilliant recipe, but you'll have to prove you're not going to prosecute me first. ;)

No promises i may have to go down that road if your recipe is detrimental to my enjoyment of the meal.

really? I think the egg ingredient is over used and not essential in this dish :)

No promises i may have to go down that road if your recipe is detrimental to my enjoyment of the meal.

Try an ostrich egg omlette sometime :)

I've got a recipe here for Panda burgers, but I'm finding it tricky to source the ingrediants.

ya all mad!!!! cant get serious answers from any of ya!!!

Because it's been covered about 3,564,784 times. If you use the search button you would know the answer with out having to ask.

Also I thought jspec were 280hp:innocent:. Oh hang on I will use the search button to find out.

Has anyone got the perfect recipe for an omlette?

YES!!!!!

4 eggs, butter, salt, garlic salt, onion powder, muchos cheese.. mix it all up..

caramelize some apple, nice and soft.

cook off some sausages and dice it.

cook one side of the omelette, then add apple and sausage into the mix and fold the omelette over the ingredients.

and voila, pork and apple omelette..

if you love your cheese..take the omelette fro the pan, and whack it under the grill and melt some cheese onto the top

good eating!

lmao

Sorry, what was the question? 17!

17 is always an appropriate answer