The mkiv Supra Owners Club

working on a Saturday :(

add heywood

I work offshore West Africa so 1 month jail and then 1 month chillaxing..! Though the month there can be very stressful as the circumstances of messing up can cost $$$$$$$ or kill someone..! But it compensates with 6 months vacation..! lol

I work offshore West Africa so 1 month jail and then 1 month chillaxing..! Though the month there can be very stressful as the circumstances of messing up can cost $$$$$$$ or kill someone..! But it compensates with 6 months vacation..! lol

What do you do?

He works in the Oil Industry. Are you near Equatorial Guinea? my uncle worked there putting the security in place for an oil rig and refinery a few years back.

I've not been there ''yet'' lol...! In Africa I've mainly been working in Angola but have been to Cape Town, Johannesburg and Tunisia. You need to have a lot of patience working in Africa and a strong tolerance for BO stench hahaha...! l

Any one else working today? Sat here waiting for my next appointment bored watching everyone walk round in their skimpy summer clothes, then got a meeting with a prospective new instructor at 3. I wish I was sat in the garden with a beer and bbq:(

Me too; all day, everyday with the Ph.D until September.

Gotta love being on call

Friday - 8am-7pm

Called out 11pm-12pm

Saturday called out 3am-5am

Called out 7am-9am

Called out 2pm-5pm

Sunday called out 3am-5am

Called out 7am-6pm

Monday just been called 2am...

And I have to be in for 9am today :(

Still had first Father's day, got an hour with the daughter outdoors and a lovely present from her which made me all smiles even though I'm a tad sleep depraved :)