The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Xenon HID Conversion Kits

DARETT

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well ive had a set of 8000k and the blue tint was more than enough colour in your lights in my opinion. if u have too much of a tint ur gonna get hassle from the police, plus they are brighter as well as a different colour and may dazzle other drivers. if u want blue tint id suggest the 8 as the 10 might be over kill. i have a set of 8's as soon as i get my head light back il get some pics if u want to give u an idea.

Hi there,

Bought a set (of lesser spec) lights and fitted from eBay just under a year ago, they've now failed and can't be repaired - within reason - and was wondering if you knew about the reliability of these items? If there are no issues - a nice new set of 8000k's please!

...providing you can still get them?

I have the 6000k clear ones and have had them for about 6 months and they look awesome!!! But... I often drive home from work with on a dual carriageway alongside other people I know and they have said they do seem to blind them a bit I'm approaching and they always catch their mirrors as well. Recently on driving on longer journeys I have had people put their full beams on after I have over taken... whether it's revenge because I dazzled them I dont' know?! Has anyone else had this??

• 2 weeks later...

Kopite and Jim's refunds are being handled via myself as I was in charge of the GB at that time.

I'm still getting loads of pm's for new kits but for any new enquiries please email the suppliers direct or PM Noz above as I am no longer dealing with the GB.

Thanks!

Hey Spider, if you can PM Noz or email the suppliers direct they'll sort it out for you.

The goods would have been returned to the supplier by now and I see no reason why they can't resend them out.

Thanks

Can I have a refund please? Order was paid for 6th Feb and still nothing has been received.

Kopite and Jim's refunds are being handled via myself as I was in charge of the GB at that time.

I'm still getting loads of pm's for new kits but for any new enquiries please email the suppliers direct or PM Noz above as I am no longer dealing with the GB.

Thanks!

Nothing received so far

Guys, after an ages without, I've finally recieved and fitted my replacement HID's which Noz arranged. I have to say, the build quality of this kit compared to the ones which died on me is leaps ahead. The ballast box has gone from the chunky, cheap, badly sealed tin box to a single piece, solid and half the size, properly sealed. I fitted them last night and there were no issues and fitting the ballast was so easy this time with it being so small. Although I'll probably screw them permenantly to the chassis this weekend, the supplied cable ties have secured them fine for the moment.

Just thought I'd give a shout out to the quality in case anyone was wavering...

I still haven't received the lights or the refund, and mine were ordered and paid for in January (6000k for a jspec facelift). I've been extremely patient and understand that it's not directly your fault Darett, but it's long past time that it should have been sorted out.

I still want the HID kit, I don't particularly want a refund. If the kits Noz is selling are from the same supplier, is it not possible to just send me one of these? If not, and it's a new supplier then I'd be grateful if you could arrange a refund asap please as a dispute is the last thing anyone wants.

I'd be grateful if you could arrange a refund asap please as a dispute is the last thing anyone wants.

:yeahthat:

I was told by Darrett i'd receive a refund and it still hasn't come through. Was PM'd on the 4th July with a 1-3 working day time period, it's now the 11th.

Jim your refund should be showing:

Sent to:

conal caldwell (The recipient of this payment is Non-US - Verified)

Email:

[email protected]

Amount sent:

-£50.00 GBP

Fee amount:

-£1.90 GBP

Net amount:

-£51.90 GBP

Kopite as I PM'd you, please reply and yours should be showing. Also please remember that I'm refunding you personally as I haven't had a chance to get all of this resolved with the supplier. I am out of pocket at this moment for the sole reason of introducing this GB.

All the kits have come from the same supplier, so as to the ballasts changing has been his own perogative.

• 2 weeks later...