The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What is your favourite inspirational quote?

hogmaw

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high" - Ayrton Senna

"Rational arguments don’t usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be religious people" - Gregory House, M.D.

"Only 20 minutes to go" - Me, 17/06/2010

" Why do today what i can put off until tomorrow? What is today but yesterdays tomorrow "

" If its not broke, Dont fix it "

" Good tools aint cheap, and cheap tools aint good "

" Theres two things in life you should never buy cheap, Beds and shoes..... If your not in one, your in the other "

" If you look after the pennies, the pounds look after themselves "

Here are some of my favourite inspirational Quotes, I‘ve heard of or have seen .

* “Good, better, best. Never let it rest. ‘Til your good is better and your better is best.”

* “Don’t put off till tomorrow, what can be done today.”

* “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.”

* “You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but never all of the people all of the time.”

* “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody else.”

* "Spend once, Spend wisely".

* “You’re always in the s#!t, it’s just the depth that varies.”

* “Money can’t buy friends, but it can get you a better class of enemy.”

* “Where ever you go, you’ll be there.”

* “I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel, but it was some bugger with a torch bringing me more work.”

* “Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.”